Page 1 of 2 12 Last

How is this possible? (Android)

Here are some screen caps:

https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

There's a member on Android platform who is currently ranked ~75 in the arena. If you view his arena history, he has consistently placed pretty high in the arenas (11 bronze medals, 3 silver medals so far). The thing is, he is only a level 5 knight.

Is this some sort of an arena loophole?

Yes, his phone is probably rooted. He has an app that allows multiple accounts. There is a bug where if you accept friends in some specific way then you can refight your friends list. Beats friends list. Deletes friends. Accepts friends. Fights everyone. Repeat.

Yes its possible coz Gree allow hacker in arena since a long time... till now nth been done, as most of us player has send ticket a long time till now no reply and nth been done... pls correct me if I say anything wrong.
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

yeah, I saw this guy a while back. I don't know how he's doing it. He's been up there for a while... I think I took a screenshot as well of him sometime ago.
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

To get as many points as he does for a week he spends nothing on anything else but arena as if that's what truly matters but to add and delete friends over and over and over is redundant and slow as u only get 6 points per win its not efficient or fun to do it makes no time tovdo anything else in the game at all

Quote Originally Posted by stabilizations View Post
    To get as many points as he does for a week he spends nothing on anything else but arena as if that's what truly matters but to add and delete friends over and over and over is redundant and slow as u only get 6 points per win its not efficient or fun to do it makes no time tovdo anything else in the game at all
    I know this is all circumstantial evidence, but I find it hard to believe that this is earned through just refreshing the friend list over and over. For one, at lv5, your friend list is limited. Also, to contend for the bronze/silver medal level, you need to earn ~2000 pts a day. So even if you can defeat all your friends as a lv 5, that's going through hundreds of friends a day. IDK, is that even fun?

I don't know how the matching algorithm works.
    I do know that I think the amount of pts that you get differ especially if you fight higher level.
    I remember I got 45 pts without bonuses for a single battle when I was around lvl 70+. It's definitely alot easier to get points in arena if you have good armor and low level.

Since the guy's lvl 5, it is possible if the matching is broken for low level. Supposedly (this is a theory) if the matching only matches for people around his level, it'd be very easy for him to rack up points, especially since his armor is quite advance anyhow.
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

He fights his friends 24/7 and does nothing else
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Rooted phone = unlimited gems, 5 points for a loss, 45 for a win (due to level bonus) and he'll get the points.
    Android
    Rylar Pendragon
    Level 100+
    Guild leader of Pendragon. A top 100 guild
    Email RylarPendragon@gmail.com with applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylar View Post
    Rooted phone = unlimited gems, 5 points for a loss, 45 for a win (due to level bonus) and he'll get the points.
    Unlimited gems?

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

yep. well they reuse the same gems over and over.
    Android
    Rylar Pendragon
    Level 100+
    Guild leader of Pendragon. A top 100 guild
    Email RylarPendragon@gmail.com with applications.

I had posted about it here on the forum, sent in tickets to support team, PM'ed The (un)Wise One....

Other than my post getting deleted, I never heard back from anyone that any action was taken :-/
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Rylar View Post
    yep. well they reuse the same gems over and over.
    Seems like a waste of time, arena is so.... worthless. Why would he spend all that time on it?

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    He fights his friends 24/7 and does nothing else
    Oh gee. That sounds like... fun. :P To each it's own I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Oh gee. That sounds like... fun. :P To each it's own I guess..
    Yup. Seems to me like a complete waste of time.