Page 2 of 2 First 12

Not root..

Its the low level strategy.

Step 1. have a full friendslist of low level members
    Step 2. Fight all friends as soon as the war starts and you will start getting friend invites constantly.
    Step 3. unfriend all friends, Accept invites and fight them. Invite as many low level people as you can find to be your friend.
    Step 4. Repeat step 3 daily fighting 300+ friend battles a day
    Step 5. Confuse forum trolls.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

And as long as gem spenders keep thinking it's legit they will keep spending $ to compete against those who spend gems for free. Gree will continue to laugh all the way to the bank.

Assuming one was using the strat Oryihm suggested, it may be better to use a knight that dies in one hit and lose quickly than to try to win fights. 1/3rd the points, but 1/4th the time spent...
    Android
    Rylar Pendragon
    Level 100+
    Guild leader of Pendragon. A top 100 guild
    Email RylarPendragon@gmail.com with applications.

So I just got an android tablet and tested this. At level 5, you are paired up only with other level lames making it easy for you to win the double downs. So I confirm that this player is NOT cheating although I still don't understand what kind of fun you would have at perpetually staying at lv5 (can't fight epic boss, can't join guild, etc). I also think his armors are slowly built from the bits of reward you receive from the arena wins, as mining will earn you XPs and that will level you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylar View Post
    yep. well they reuse the same gems over and over.
    As far as i know the glitch does not work in arena. Every point earned will be lost once having restored the gems. Points are not serversided. At least thats the experience my mates has. They lost all points earned every time.

Some may cheat and some may use strategic solutions as the friend list accept N wipe. I doubt its the only tactic that there is.
    Last edited by Dianish; 11-12-2013 at 03:07 AM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information