Stop the Faction jumpers

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop the Faction jumpers

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Stop the Faction jumpers

Gree please stop people from leaving a faction to join another just to get the boss/LTQ AWARDS.there are factions that work hard to achieve these and they should not be given to faction jumpers.

Easy way to solve it would be to have a 48 hr period where someone cannot join a new faction.

Banned
    Post Count
    You just need to bring in people you know, being able to switch people in and out is a big help. it's good to use it to help out llp's, friends and campers accounts this is a great feature you just have to use it right
    Just an example my level 10 has 30k att 1 ally and getting higher by the day
    Last edited by KFH; 11-09-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalrulz View Post
    Gree please stop people from leaving a faction to join another just to get the boss/LTQ AWARDS.there are factions that work hard to achieve these and they should not be given to faction jumpers.

Easy way to solve it would be to have a 48 hr period where someone cannot join a new faction.

Why stop a thing that promotes cooperation???

I think it's a great thing when events like these makes people cooperate, not only in their own faction but with other factions....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I completely agree with you GG... We're doing well aren't we?

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    It's your factions duty to screen the players it brings in..

That's like an employer complaining to the government because they hired an ex-convict who ended up defrauding their company

Tell your faction to step it's administration game up lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaGuerilla View Post
    I think it's a great thing when events like these makes people cooperate, not only in their own faction but with other factions....
    Completely agree - the game has got a WHOLE lot more interesting through various collaborations and cross-faction cooperation.
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

Yea… do whatever you want now, my llp is lvl 36 with 1.8 million stats, feel free to shut down faction jumping now as I am and will remain in the top 1% for the rest of my llp's time in modern war for its level…

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't see what the issue is. Perhaps the one change should be, just like during the WD event, the team should be locked so that once the event begins, no changes until the end. This would reward the truly well organized teams.

Lurker
    Post Count

I understand your frustration as a faction leader/officer/one who is active wishing to get that faction goal and losing guys at right time.

With recent trend of all events, you might then get into a point where all events should be locked , which means once you join a faction you are in forever lol

Look at it in a different perspective too. Guess you have a team member who is inactive during these events, how do you kick them out? Keep waiting for that one moment when gree opens the door? lol

We have had situation in past in cc when last minute faction joiners just before war kept declaring war and did not do single hit- The team was so frustrated but we could not kick him out till gree opened the door.

Locking a faction during these events has its own + and - in my view point....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    you'll see a lot less of it when the faction raid boss stuff starts and you have to keep your tokens.

but yeah, "u mad"

Lurker
    Post Count

jumping?

I dont mind the faction jumping to promote team work between an umbrella faction system. It works in many cases other than the boss.

What I am against is the resets. - What I can tell is going on, is there are a few members. Imagine an infinite number of LLPs who can all do 10-15 bosses, and moving them in and out of the faction ALL 7 DAYS! Then coordinating with other factions who can only do a couple days, so when your day is done, you then move the infinite number of LLPs there. The infinite LLP pile, is just that, all with different names. For the past 2 boss events, there are now in the thousands of players in the level 1-15 range.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    I don't see what the issue is. Perhaps the one change should be, just like during the WD event, the team should be locked so that once the event begins, no changes until the end. This would reward the truly well organized teams.
    Whats more organized than having 50 active players in a 40 man faction? This stupid idea would PUNISH the well organized teams. If you guys cant figure out how to best help your faction, your in the wrong faction.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Finding creative and cooperative way to beat these missions is why this game is still fun to play. Unfortunately it seems that the only way some people can think to play is just to throw money at it.

Post Count
    I am in agreeance with someone in here. My team isnt just what my faction holds, its 3 factions in total, with a few stragglers floating on the outside.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.