Fight Club II is Recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight Club II is Recruiting

Post Count

Exclamation Fight Club II is Recruiting

The official sister syndicate of 'Fight Club', the aptly named 'Fight Club II', is a top 10 contender looking to add a handful of additional select, strong, clean players to the team.

FC II is a highly competitive team with all bonuses and has the following entry criteria:
    * for players at Level 200 or higher - your attack must be over 3 million
    * for players at Level 199 or lower - your attack must be over 1.5 million
    * willingness to achieve a
    minimum200k IP per battle

We are a very interactive team and expect members to be a part of our family between wars.

In order to be considered for a syndicate place we require:
    * a screenshot of your CC in-game stats profile
    * recent war performance at least the last battle - wins and IP scored
    * a willingness to install and use the Kakao app (iOS/Android app) for syndicate communications
    * a contact e-mail address

FC II has a zero tolerance policy towards hackers - we will conduct checks on this front. FC II is a natural stepping stone to a highly coveted place in the all-conquering Fight Club - the only undefeated syndicate throughout all syndicate battles so far!

If you are interested in joining the Fight Club family please PM me with the information requested above and I will forward it to our recruitment division.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    GOOD LUCK. Bump for FC.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    FC II has a zero tolerance policy towards hackers
    AMG you know as well as I do that this is total garbage. When I was a member of Rogues, Balthazar brought a cash hacker to our attention and he was booted. FC 2 took him in with open arms. We then contacted the leader of FC2 who stated that the items in his inventory were suspicious but not enough to confirm that he was a hacker. I guess having 400-500 of the most expensive cash items in the game is acceptable provided you are willing to put up 500K IP per war.

I'm sure you don't believe me so why not ask Balthazar or Gangsta from FC who will confirm what I have said.

Bottom line, FC 2 takes in hackers provided they can score big so please don't pretend that they don't.

Post Count
    P.S

I also remember sending you a pm on this matter after it happened and got no response.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    AMG you know as well as I do that this is total garbage. When I was a member of Rogues, Balthazar brought a cash hacker to our attention and he was booted. FC 2 took him in with open arms. We then contacted the leader of FC2 who stated that the items in his inventory were suspicious but not enough to confirm that he was a hacker. I guess having 400-500 of the most expensive cash items in the game is acceptable provided you are willing to put up 500K IP per war.

I'm sure you don't believe me so why not ask Balthazar or Gangsta from FC who will confirm what I have said.

Bottom line, FC 2 takes in hackers provided they can score big so please don't pretend that they don't.
    No, the bottom line is that we do our best to filter them out. It is tough to police and sometimes they get through. I'm not aware of who you're referring to. Let's not turn this into another "oh no you don't, oh yes we do" thread. Thanks.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    I remember captain saying on some thread that he is a member of top 250. The name of syndicate he didn't mentioned and he added that he has never been a member of a top 10 syndicate. Lol. And here he stated "when I was a member of RG".
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ght-Club/page4

There you go.
    Last edited by real badman; 11-10-2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: added link

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by real badman View Post
    I remember captain saying on some thread that he is a member of top 250. The name of syndicate he didn't mentioned and he added that he has never been a member of a top 10 syndicate. Lol. And here he stated "when I was a member of RG".
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ght-Club/page4

There you go.
    Typical FC using the "Chewbacca defence". Yes I was a member of RG and so was Balt and Gangsta. Ask either of them who I am referring to and they will be able to tell you.

Post Count
    Typical FC using the "Chewbacca defence". Yes I was a member of RG and so was Balt and Gangsta. Ask either of them who I am referring to and they will be able to tell you.
    Check the link captain. You posted that you've never been in a top 10 syndicate.

You're a liar in either of the post. #fact.
    As you said there you've never been in a top 10. And here you're stating "when I was a member of RG" TOP 3 it is.

Post Count
    Sorry FC for discussing it on your recruitment thread. I apologise.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by real badman View Post
    Check the link captain. You posted that you've never been in a top 10 syndicate.

You're a liar in either of the post. #fact.
    As you said there you've never been in a top 10. And here you're stating "when I was a member of RG" TOP 3 it is.
    Once again with the Chewbacca defence. I take it you didn't ask Balt or Gangsta then. This only confirms that FC and FC 2 are happy taking on cheaters. Instead of confirming my story with a former RG member on your team or former FC and RG member you wave your hands and claim that I was never a member of RG because of an earlier troll thread.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    No they wouldn't. I mean FC never took ms dd, rex or the guy your talking about did they?

Post Count
    AMG, you might as well just create a new recruitment thread, I mean, look at what this one turned into lol.
    ★✩★ Angels of Death [AoD] ★✩★ - Crime City -

- Syndicate Bonuses are MAXED
    - Gold usage is NOT a requirement, though preferred

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    just be happy the Indians aren't trolling your thread. did that twice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Banned
    Post Count

Fight Club one has hackers at this point, so I imagine applemacguy is just saying the usual spiel to try to look good.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    No they wouldn't. I mean FC never took ms dd, rex or the guy your talking about did they?
    You left out a few but I LOLed anyway.