Obsessive attacks - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Obsessive attacks

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's part of the game, it's a war game remember.

80 70.80%
  • No way is someone that obsessive and would do this.

0 0%
  • Anyone who does this is mental and needs to get a life.

33 29.20%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obsessive attacks

Banned
    Post Count
    maybe he is trying to recruit ya

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol. This was funny. I can't imagine who you can be referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameltoe View Post
    His first name wouldn't happen to be similar to Soup and second name similar to Jean, would it?

It takes 2 to dance Ben. If the boots are turned off than no need to come back correct? But if your dance partner decides to reset each time a beautiful dance occurs until one person decides they had enough. Many lessons can be learned with this dance. I think we may have danced a few times Ben but you weren't very good at it. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover 300 View Post
    "Better to fight for something than live for nothing"

"The Art Of War"

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Big Girls Don't Cry

Big Girls Don't Cry. lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTlhWixsPv4

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameltoe View Post
    His first name wouldn't happen to be similar to Soup and second name similar to Jean, would it?
    lol I came in to post something similar to this. I tip my cap to you good sir, tip my cap indeed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's a relatively stupid way to play the game. You are just annoying the other person and gaining stupid xp. What's the point? I had an idiot hitting me 5 times a day, he was weaker, so would take out my boost so he could get money. Really, all that for a few mil? Now he has leveled out of my rivals, and is higher level. Hoping to see him in war real soon.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I actually got a lot of enjoyment doingi something similar to a guy who was in our faction and didn't show up for war. On a 150k commit I think he barely got 20k. So for the next 2 weeks or so I raided his composite all day everyday. Nothig major, i just wamted to annoy the hell out of him. I wanted to appear on his news feed every single time he logged in. At first he responded with your typical 13 year old "your mom" vulgarities. Then after a few days I could tell that it was REALLY pissing him off. I even got him to drop 100 allies to hide from me. He wasnt appearing on my list amymore so i knew what he did. So what did I do? Dropped 100 allies and found him lol. Continued the beat down. He whined and complained to his faction and sent a hit out on me. One of his guys caught my 24 hour buildings while I was resetting, and I told him that if he touched my base again I would spend the entire war taking down his boosts....all day every day I would live in his base and ruin his weekend. And that.....was the end of that. He has a "ROYAL" name too....and found himself on the blacklist lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I also got some SUP1 tool to spend a fortune on LE sets for his mini during a war one time. I read his comments and knew it was an llp for a SUP 1 guy. You could tell from his comments that he was really proud of himself(he actually sent me a message asking if I knew who I was messing with lol) and treated other people like sh** so I took down his boosts for 2 days during war. All day long for 2 days I lived in his base. He was in SUP2 during the war but can't remember his name (something like bendoverFerr or mybarerumpFerr or something like that), he changed it a few times. On the 3rd day of war the guy was magically 400k stronger lol (war before streaks came out). After that he sent me this message saying that my base was now "owned by SUP" and that "base sanitization efforts will commence". That made me lmao. I told him to make sure that his sanitization efforts don't interfere with his Star Trek convention. He moved on after a day or so. I miss that guy though, he was such a tool.

Post Count
    lol star trek convention.
    The British Armed Forces
    BAF: Ut Unus Nos Sto
    Our site:http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I figured if I didn't reset this person would be upset and this perhaps I didn't like him / her. I didn't want to be rude. Plus after a while it was rather amusing how fast and how often it would happen. It's Saturday middle of the day go do something. Then I had to go out. I paid my son and his friends to reset last night for me. I didn't think someone cOuld do this and not get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by -War Priest View Post
    It takes 2 to dance Ben. If the boots are turned off than no need to come back correct? But if your dance partner decides to reset each time a beautiful dance occurs until one person decides they had enough. Many lessons can be learned with this dance. I think we may have danced a few times Ben but you weren't very good at it. LOL.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you want him to come back just post your in game now here. I'm sue you gave said enough to have the exterminators or house cleaners come pay you a visit. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    I also got some SUP1 tool to spend a fortune on LE sets for his mini during a war one time. I read his comments and knew it was an llp for a SUP 1 guy. You could tell from his comments that he was really proud of himself(he actually sent me a message asking if I knew who I was messing with lol) and treated other people like sh** so I took down his boosts for 2 days during war. All day long for 2 days I lived in his base. He was in SUP2 during the war but can't remember his name (something like bendoverFerr or mybarerumpFerr or something like that), he changed it a few times. On the 3rd day of war the guy was magically 400k stronger lol (war before streaks came out). After that he sent me this message saying that my base was now "owned by SUP" and that "base sanitization efforts will commence". That made me lmao. I told him to make sure that his sanitization efforts don't interfere with his Star Trek convention. He moved on after a day or so. I miss that guy though, he was such a tool.

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    Id say get a god damn life

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes. That is one thing to say. I heard rumors that MW is this persons life. I don't know for sure just rumors I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Einszwei View Post
    Id say get a god damn life

Lurker
    Post Count
    lol i think i you need that type of player as an ally lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You understand it's the same bldgs hundreds of times a day one player to one player. No attacks back no anything just one way attacks. It is called modern war. Not psychotic person raid the same person 15 to 20 times an hour for 48 hours or more. You have to admit that's extreme?
    Resetting boost building 15 to 20 times an hour for 48 hours or more could be called "obsessive". ;-)