Apology for my mistake

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Apology for my mistake

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Apology for my mistake

There are so many people that come and go in this game and I really do not remember people's in game, real name, and forum names. It's way too much and again it's a game so I don't study this for the test at the end.

I made a mistake and I confused people and I called (not even sure if I'm supposed to use his name) someone a racist because I thought he posted derogatory statements.

It was not him and I apologize for this mistake.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ah your posts always tire me out...
    You are a nice person, other then that you can send PM and apologise.
    There is no reason to post to the whole wide world about you sentiment and feelings.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It happens. Well said and I completely disagree with the above post as it is fair to be open and public about it. That said, you are still the EPIC BEAST!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks. I don't care what hit and run wrote. 85 posts and never saw the name before. Must be a big time player. Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    It happens. Well said and I completely disagree with the above post as it is fair to be open and public about it. That said, you are still the EPIC BEAST!

Post Count
    I agree with Generik. To admit you made a mistake and apologize for it is hard enough, but doing so in public is even tougher. Just goes to show what kind of person you are. Well done.
    The Netherlands - 30
    Italy - 120
    Mexico - 111
    France - 245
    India - 418
    Canada -1244
    Australia - 1633

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you. I figured I made the mistake in the open forum the apology should be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gunny View Post
    I agree with Generik. To admit you made a mistake and apologize for it is hard enough, but doing so in public is even tougher. Just goes to show what kind of person you are. Well done.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's not hard when you want people to notice you...
    Just for attention, and since I am even posting here gives that attention and bringing it to the top.

He should be thanksful lol

Post Count

forgiven?

I am sure it was an honest mistake if the person can not forgive and forget who needs them. :-P