Obsessive attacks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Obsessive attacks

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's part of the game, it's a war game remember.

80 70.80%
  • No way is someone that obsessive and would do this.

0 0%
  • Anyone who does this is mental and needs to get a life.

33 29.20%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obsessive attacks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Obsessive attacks

What do you think about the same person raiding your boosts every time you light them. No matter what time of day no matter how many times. Could be 10 - 15 times an hour all day long for days in a row?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would say you probably deserve it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Your example is extreme, but I raid the same person once a day. Nothing personal, but one has to be able to pay for the LE upgrade...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lmao. No sir I don't attack anyone unless they attack me first or it's during an event.

Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    I would say you probably deserve it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No not raiding LE buildings. Just boosts. Over and over and over again. Not attacking him/her back. Nothing. Just reset and close app. Playing Ka right now so not really on mw. I only go back to see if boosts down again and they are every time. Been 2 days now. It's very odd behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Your example is extreme, but I raid the same person once a day. Nothing personal, but one has to be able to pay for the LE upgrade...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sounds like he's trying to get to the next rank (General, Special Ops, etc) or you're talking about during PvP tourney. I'd say don't sweat it. He's not harming you very much if at all. He's hitting you repeatedly to get points...

Or, you pissed him off by raiding and he's just being an a$$

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sounds obsessive to me, just to wear you down. You don't need to attack boosts for bp points, you are better off leaving them alone. I never attack those, maybe just once or twice when they have a money building i can't get otherwise. Taking down boostbuildings during boss is even more annoying. If some one does that, i clear out their base, if i can
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover 300 View Post
    What do you think about the same person raiding your boosts every time you light them. No matter what time of day no matter how many times. Could be 10 - 15 times an hour all day long for days in a row?
    lol, this game call modern war or modern Peace?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm just sitting amazed how someone can spend all day just coming and taking out boosts. I have not done a thing all day. Yesterday yes I took level 10 LE bldgs but only after he raided me. I wouldn't have been on his base if he didn't raid me. But how dumb do you have to be to leave you're LE bldgs not collected when you are raiding someone so much? Maybe his name is dummy or Bates?

Quote Originally Posted by JCL View Post
    Sounds like he's trying to get to the next rank (General, Special Ops, etc) or you're talking about during PvP tourney. I'd say don't sweat it. He's not harming you very much if at all. He's hitting you repeatedly to get points...

Or, you pissed him off by raiding and he's just being an a$$

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You understand it's the same bldgs hundreds of times a day one player to one player. No attacks back no anything just one way attacks. It is called modern war. Not psychotic person raid the same person 15 to 20 times an hour for 48 hours or more. You have to admit that's extreme?

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Sir View Post
    lol, this game call modern war or modern Peace?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I occasionally have people attack me weeks on end unprovoked. I'm not going to call it a mental issue but all of them have some level of addictive personality. This game is optimized to exploit these sort of folks which makes them the real victim.

Most of them probably need an intervention (being serious).

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    His first name wouldn't happen to be similar to Soup and second name similar to Jean, would it?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So far u can see about half think this is good and the other half of us think someone must be mental. That's a stark draw.

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    i camp the bases of stupid people... i just take theirmoney

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just ignore him and he'll likely raid himself out of your range if you don't raid yourself. Also upgrade your rail guns and mine fields. You'll be untouchable in your raid class except to hackers