Stats Increased

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stats Increased

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Stats Increased

I've noticed a significant boost in my stats today. This morning I was showing A1.36mil/D1.94mil. Now I'm showing A 1.45mil/D2.45mil. When I attack a rival, my attack stats jump to 1.91mil. Anyone else getting this nice increased.

Post Count
    Did your faction buy some offensive bonuses?

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    IMHO! Better to keep the mouth shut.. If it was a glitch let it be.. After Gree finds it out and revert/drop stats again people will start to start unneccessary yanking on this forum.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As many times as Greed has screwed people over and someone still feels the need to open their mouth when there might be a chance Greed made a mistake in someones favor.

Post Count
    There is a definite issue here.

I have lost nearly 200k in defence and have just been hit by a guy a raided yesterday. He has his big boy pants on now because strangely he has jumped 800k in defence and 400k attack!?

Now that is a lot of gold especially considering there are no prizes on offer currently and he had not achieved 100 boss wins so something afoot.

Fix it!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The reason I started this thread is because I spent a lot of skill points toward attack and def instead of energy. I'm glad that they are starting to mean something. This could also be the reason why guys losing defence.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Force Vet View Post
    The reason I started this thread is because I spent a lot of skill points toward attack and def instead of energy. I'm glad that they are starting to mean something. This could also be the reason why guys losing defence.
    they dont mean anything. 30 attack points and U will still lose to 150 000 weaker defense having only 4 defense points

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    "Screwing us all over"? Alerting Gree to things they already know about? Giving the trolls a target?
    This look like a job for TheDanimal!
    Way to go Air Force Vet - stealing my thunder... only I am allowed to ruin the game

To the trolls - rather than attack Air Force Vet for not doing anything wrong, why don't you guys find something constructive to post about, like your resignation from the game?