Boss FLTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss FLTQ

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Boss FLTQ

We've been a small sized faction playing and staying in the top 1000 usually top 500 until school is back in and university etc. We don't want to be nasty and kick out those people that have lives jobs and classes but the current boss event requires all members to drop their life and push to make each daily reward.

I don't want to abandon the faction that I've played with for almost a year now and we are suddenly forced to be a camping faction or morph into something we didn't ever want to be.

Sorry Gree it was nice on the first one when we rolled over and it would be nice if we could complete a goal and have a new goal arrive like the other FLTQ's. Due to the 24 hour period we can't complete them any longer.

We were never aggressive players but we played together and enjoyed it. Now it's just not worth the time.

This along side the never banning or even removing obvious hacker accounts (people that have multiple Composite Factories are hacking a monkey could figure that out), has brought the game to it's knees. I'm occasionally still logging in and collecting my picked over buildings to reset them for the next person to have at tomorrow, donating money to a faction that is at least 50% gone. What exactly happened to suck the joy out of the game I've played for years? I really can't put my finger on it other than this.

Please listen to your customers we are tired of saying what we want and having the opposite happen. I don't know that I'm quiting today but I often forget I'm even playing for a few days at a time. I used to log in at least hourly now I don't even get my daily "same prize as everyone else".

Post Count
    Incoming ban! Heads Up!

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why do you think I post my whinny negative post on Friday evening of a holiday weekend? I do know Gree won't read this til Tuesday if it's still on the first page.