question for the mods - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: question for the mods

Post Count
    If you are unhappy with the game or GREE, walk away! If your addiction keeps you playing and even worse spending, then you have a serious problem. There are plenty of other games out there of the same genre. A word of warning... ALL freemium games use the same tricks that GREE pull. If you don't want to get sucked in again, avoid them like the plague!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    If you are unhappy with the game or GREE, walk away! If your addiction keeps you playing and even worse spending, then you have a serious problem. There are plenty of other games out there of the same genre. A word of warning... ALL freemium games use the same tricks that GREE pull. If you don't want to get sucked in again, avoid them like the plague!
    I don't see how this has any correlation to the original post, please read the original post it was a question for the mods. thank you for your advice however I'm asking the mods something
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Let me get this straight. You think whenever someone is unhappy with something (in this case something that they normally enjoy), they should walk away from it?

You must have some massive calves.

And "walk away" really isn't much of an answer as to what GREE might plan to do. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad suggestion but surely there are more sophisticated approaches to this issue.

Some things I would suggest are: GREE fixes things, apologises, is more transparent, articulate, helpful, listens and acknowledges... Just to name a few. And I could rant all day about simple solutions but like FREDMAVERICK said, admission is the first step to recovery.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    It seems that there is growing discontent. I have been lurking on these forums for a long time and there have always been complaints, however it seems that there are more than ever before. There is no need to post individual examples, all of the evidence is around in every thread displayed. And at times we have actual human interaction with you, the moderator.

So here is my question, what is your take on this? Can you please let us know, Are we being unreasonable in all of our complaints? I know that several of you actually play games as well, how would you feel if you actually played Crime City with the present quality of product which we are forced to deal with? Do you ever feel bad about enforcing these rules that are borderline ridiculous?

I understand that this thread may put me on thin ice, however I need some reassurance that you are people too. As somebody who's been playing this game for at least 2 years I really find it hard to walk away, and even now I have no intention of doing so even with everything that is going on in the fail department. Please have some compassion for us, the little people. we don't have the power to you do, nor the inside information about what's going on, we are humans and want to be treated with the respect and dignity that any stranger deserves.
    I think you might have had a better chance at getting an answer if you did this via PM, a slim chance, but better than your chance here. They will never answer this in public. But, you didn't really post this looking for an answer anyway, did you?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    I think you might have had a better chance at getting an answer if you did this via PM, a slim chance, but better than your chance here. They will never answer this in public. But, you didn't really post this looking for an answer anyway, did you?
    They dont have PM enabled or the one that does doesn't respond.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    They dont have PM enabled or the one that does doesn't respond.
    Ahh ok, my mistake. So then, the same chance as posting it here. Point stands.

Post Count
    The best way to get ahold of a mod is to start a thread titled "I QUIT!"

A&F is very concerned about people leaving the game and promptly responds to all such threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    A & F does not have a message option. CJ does not respond whatsoever to email or message. I have not tried sirus he does not seem all that approachable. and Crime City mark has no activity for the last year. trust me I have tried to communicate with the mods.

yes I would like some more detailed communication from the company itself, every major corporation has a PR department and it is insane to me that a corporation as big as gree has nobody handling general opinion on their product in the one place where is openly discussed. gree seems to have no form of damage control in place whatsoever. nobody seems to care about smoothing things out, the answers are super abrupt and uncaring. most companies want to give the impression they care about their customers whether they do or not, however this is not the case in this situation
    Last edited by cc thunder; 11-09-2013 at 10:14 AM.
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No matter what answer the mods give people will still complain and very few have open minds when it comes to game changes
    If I was a mod I would not answer threads like this too

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    and Crime City mark has no activity for the last year.
    Say it ain't so!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cave man kid View Post
    If I was a mod I would not answer threads like this too
    Then why have a freaking forum at all?? Especially one hosted by the developers!

That makes no sense at all. Every other game I play has multiple, very active mods. Underworld Empire and Crime Inc's forums have both volunteer player moderators as well as developer employee mods (not admins - mods!). Their purpose is to assist and answer gaming questions and address concerns.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubkap View Post
    Then why have a freaking forum at all?? Especially one hosted by the developers!

That makes no sense at all. Every other game I play has multiple, very active mods. Underworld Empire and Crime Inc's forums have both volunteer player moderators as well as developer employee mods (not admins - mods!). Their purpose is to assist and answer gaming questions and address concerns.
    that's what I mean it is a ghost town as far as legit concerned contact goes here
    Attention Crime Lords!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    I'm curious why it's impossible to get answers from an actual person when sending a ticket? For about 6 months ago I got decent help, but lately it's just copy paste/bots answering something that has nothing to do with the question/help/information I'm looking for. All players I know have the same problem. If you make money on something it's a good idea to have a way to establish some kind of contact between you and costumers...
    i agree . i contacted gree saying my team didn't get the weapon for 600 kills . they replied saying it was because you left the team ,so i sent a reply saying that i never left the team about 5 days later i got another reply saying it was too late to hand out the weapon. i think gree is bored of running this game and wants people to leave so they have a reason to shut this game down (i have been thinking that for a while now). i heard they make 1 mil a day from CC.

Post Count
    I'm sure the mods would love to answer your questions, they must've just missed this thread. Who wouldn't consider working for gree a crowning achievement that you could be proud of?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Mods will never respond to this all we get is one liners and non sympathetic apologies, fix up GREE or your gonna lose a lot of money, i have run games before ( on a much much smaller scale) and communication is the key if you need a week off to fix bugs then close the game and fix them. It will be a lot more apreciated than glitchy events and rushed updates. Also try and raise your customer service as its diabolical