question for the mods

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question for the mods

Articulate Author
    Post Count

question for the mods

It seems that there is growing discontent. I have been lurking on these forums for a long time and there have always been complaints, however it seems that there are more than ever before. There is no need to post individual examples, all of the evidence is around in every thread displayed. And at times we have actual human interaction with you, the moderator.

So here is my question, what is your take on this? Can you please let us know, Are we being unreasonable in all of our complaints? I know that several of you actually play games as well, how would you feel if you actually played Crime City with the present quality of product which we are forced to deal with? Do you ever feel bad about enforcing these rules that are borderline ridiculous?

I understand that this thread may put me on thin ice, however I need some reassurance that you are people too. As somebody who's been playing this game for at least 2 years I really find it hard to walk away, and even now I have no intention of doing so even with everything that is going on in the fail department. Please have some compassion for us, the little people. we don't have the power to you do, nor the inside information about what's going on, we are humans and want to be treated with the respect and dignity that any stranger deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    we are humans and want to be treated with the respect and dignity that any stranger deserves.
    OMGWTFLOL!!!?!?!?!

I thought this was the internet...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    It seems that there is growing discontent. I have been lurking on these forums for a long time and there have always been complaints, however it seems that there are more than ever before. There is no need to post individual examples, all of the evidence is around in every thread displayed. And at times we have actual human interaction with you, the moderator.

So here is my question, what is your take on this? Can you please let us know, Are we being unreasonable in all of our complaints? I know that several of you actually play games as well, how would you feel if you actually played Crime City with the present quality of product which we are forced to deal with? Do you ever feel bad about enforcing these rules that are borderline ridiculous?

I understand that this thread may put me on thin ice, however I need some reassurance that you are people too. As somebody who's been playing this game for at least 2 years I really find it hard to walk away, and even now I have no intention of doing so even with everything that is going on in the fail department. Please have some compassion for us, the little people. we don't have the power to you do, nor the inside information about what's going on, we are humans and want to be treated with the respect and dignity that any stranger deserves.
    I totally agree! We the people need to know!

Post Count
    Wow I came in thinking I was going to see just a question I wasn't anticipating a faceplant in to a wall of text.

Quote Originally Posted by mb402n View Post
    Wow I came in thinking I was going to see just a question I wasn't anticipating a faceplant in to a wall of text.
    Three short paragraphs?

If Dippy didn't say tl;dr, then it ain't no wall of text.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've actually wondered about this too. Are they grudgingly towing the line or do they really believe that what is going on is normal and/or acceptable. You won't get an answer but yeah, I've wondered if they're frustrated too but can't say it.

Post Count
    I'm curious why it's impossible to get answers from an actual person when sending a ticket? For about 6 months ago I got decent help, but lately it's just copy paste/bots answering something that has nothing to do with the question/help/information I'm looking for. All players I know have the same problem. If you make money on something it's a good idea to have a way to establish some kind of contact between you and costumers...

Quote Originally Posted by "Freedom of Speech" View Post
    The players who play for free or are paying customers, we deserve a response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahat1992 View Post
    Come again?
    I'm reading it as, "Both the free and paying players deserve a response."

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I have another question for the mods. Will CC be pulled from the App Store and Google playstore?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    I have another question for the mods. Will CC be pulled from the App Store and Google playstore?
    thats what i an hearing also, not good

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    thats what i an hearing also, not good
    Radio Yerevan ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    OMGWTFLOL!!!?!?!?!

I thought this was the internet...
    You forgot the BBQ; you can't have a party without it. I raise you two internets.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Emilio View Post
    Radio Yerevan ?
    aliens, thats all i am saying

Hacking and Software Abuse

Is it true that like most software these days this application has now too been hacked.

I pay to play and if so I will have a full refund on all my purchases, surely if it can be proven a lawsuit could be in the pipes.

Please advise what you are doing about the hack's and the cheating that is obviously taking place, also explain why you will not reply to this accusation either via email, a ticket, or in general.

Admission to the problem is usually the first step to recovery.

If everyone wrote to their online gaming ombudsman (Whatever the title is) certainly by the time they sorted through the massive influx on this subject that Gree would have no other course of action but to sit up and take notice.

I know we have already sent 3 complaints to our consumer affairs dept here in Aus.

Anticipating your response Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    aliens, thats all i am saying

Word.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.