High Risk?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: High Risk?

Banned
    Post Count

Question High Risk?

Anyone else seeing GREE/Funzio listed as high-risk in the Google Play store? Fellow syndicate members cannot purchase gold currently, because of a popup that comes up on their devices now.

Too many refunds in too short a time, maybe?

Last edited by CohibAA; 11-08-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow. That escalated quickly.

Post Count
    Just a hunch, but I'm guessing it wasn't the company that's high-risk, it's your order. Big spenders have been blocked by itunes as long as this game has existed because they flag certain purchases as potential fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just a hunch, but I'm guessing it wasn't the company that's high-risk, it's your order. Big spenders have been blocked by itunes as long as this game has existed because they flag certain purchases as potential fraud.
    I think you hit it. Others have confirmed purchases since this screenshot.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Unf...it does not indicate the downfall, but it's more like a google play thing.

You need to update your google play account, address, phone number and so on, submit, and wait 48 hours for them to review your account, and unlock afterwards.

You not getting around the 48 h wait time, been there, done that.
    Proud owner of the Financial District Fallout Consecutive Win (56) prize - The Adventa!!!

Blau und Weiss ein Leben lang. FC Schalke 04

offline04

Ellis Island -------------> 122
    West Side Standoff ----> 5
    Boardwalk --------------> 2 _________________ Arch Enemies ----->1(121)
    Graveyard --------------> 2
    Financial District -------> 2, but beat FC twice...
    Nightlife District WD ---> 2
    Seaside Shoot-out -----> 61

Post Count
    A case of Google's anti-fraud system kicking in. I have seen a couple of emails and screenshots doing the rounds on 3rd party chat apps. All rumours and good luck with that... I doubt you will get anywhere!

It has always been a case that if you are not happy with the game or GREE to stop playing! The game is a form of entertainment. If you went to the cinema and you saw a crap film, you are not going to get a refund from them are you now!!?? You made the decision to go and see the film and the same can be said for this game.

Consistent Contributor Killerkid's Avatar
    Post Count
    Some number I heard were speaking of over 7000 refund requested on both Itune and Google play and it was in 1 day. Heard Itune and Apple were considering to take out Crime city of their respective store. All rumors no confirmation or official statement from Apple/Google or GREE.

Also some people I know did receive advice from the Itune store/Google play to do not buy gold. (only an advice)
    Last edited by Killerkid; 11-09-2013 at 12:16 AM.
    Atk:9 XXX XXX. Def:8 XXX XXX.
    IPH:2 7XX XXX$/Hr
    Highest IP earned in battle: 1 467 000.

Post Count
    Standard advice. They are warning you that they will not refund you next time and any further purchases are at your own risk, so they have to give out this advice! However, I seriously doubt they will pull it from their respective stores. We have been here before so many times and nothing is going to change with GREE. That is clearly evident from the continuous debacle...

Lurker
    Royal North Shore Hospital getting bum stitches
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    If you went to the cinema and you saw a crap film, you are not going to get a refund from them are you now!!?? You made the decision to go and see the film and the same can be said for this game.
    Understand what you are saying however if the cinema projector was repeatedly faulty and you were unable to watch that same crap film uninterrupted, it would be highly likely they would give you some sort of concession. Maybe a movie voucher for your next visit or even a refund under certain circumstances. Even better still, a large bucket of popcorn....

The comparison is flawed however, the cinema can't remove the sound and images from your head.

Lurker
    Post Count

High Risk.

Payement taken, but no gold received? How would a business survive in the real world doing this?

Lurker
    Post Count

High Risk. II

Hmm, maybe Itunes or Google play store saw $8100 as a high risk purchase!