Long time since I've been here

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Long time since I've been here

Verbose Veteran Scarface corleone's Avatar
    Post Count

Long time since I've been here

Is there anyone still playing this game that used to enjoy abusing me? Are the injuns all still a bunch of hacks and girls? Please ? What have I missed? Is dippy still a genius fool? Does tam now live in the streets begging for change. Do ghost and burn still think this is real? Is billionaire still writing agonising three day posts (always loved reading them tho) is jobadass still a bad ass? Is CM finally dead? Do CK still exist? What about my mate death dealer? And

nurse bone crusher, and the number 1 unrealistic dipstick youknowwho? Anyway would love to know if you are all still around? Haven't played for over a year but I had a great time when I was here hope you are all still enjoying this (game) to my friends and foes. Haha.

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tam still spends. Don't know if she's now begging to GREE for sponsoring her gold because of addiction. CK (Cold Karma) exists. Dippy is... well. You know. You've missed a lot. No idea about jobbadass but nowadays GREE is surely a bad A$&
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Verbose Veteran Scarface corleone's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks badman

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Jobadass quit the game and is forum banned. Same Goes for paulio.
    Burn got caught cheating so got an account reset with gold refunded so
    Now thinks he is a good player.
    Death dealer name changed, not sure what to now, ms death dealer was in fight club, SAS and the. When they grew tired of her cheating FC tricked her into somethng and the only place she is now welcome is team Lupo.

Post Count
    FC = Fight Club. Started as an anti Indian group by CK and other big hitters, including former Indian Trev. Syndicates started in which teams of 60 battle each other other a weekend, FC have one every battle. The Indians are mainly good guys, and not feared so much. Lupo left the Indians, and started his own Syndicate and has now a lot of respect from other players. Stats have gone crazy. A good player now has 3 million attack and top players up to 10million.
    []

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    FC = Fight Club. Started as an anti Indian group by CK and other big hitters, including former Indian Trev. Syndicates started in which teams of 60 battle each other other a weekend, FC have one every battle. The Indians are mainly good guys, and not feared so much. Lupo left the Indians, and started his own Syndicate and has now a lot of respect from other players. Stats have gone crazy. A good player now has 3 million attack and top players up to 10million.
    Indians aren't really good anymore. they are trolling my recruitment thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    Indians aren't really good anymore. they are trolling my recruitment thread
    +1 fully agree with ploop's statement. if there is anything "same" about this game, its the indiots. they were, are and will always be lame peepee huggers lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tzora is still the savviest commentator in this forum, with Bill a close second. Dippy is still funny; Sister Morphine is still...well, you know.
    FC generally has the strongest players in CC. There is a fun rivalry between FC and SAS but it's not like it was with the Indians because there's a lot of nice people in SAS and in FC. Montecore writes joke columns about FC hiding from SAS in syndicate wars but, in fact, it's just the opposite. SAS may be a bit more clever than FC as they are able to avoid confrontations that would lead to FC crushing SAS in a battle which is important for one set of prizes. As a result, both syndicates tend to move together in in obtaining points from syndicate wars.

Tam continues to win every Leaderboard event. Occasionally there is a tie at the top but Tam's name is at the top every time (except once). Tam is also the strongest player except for her teammate h( another woman). Women have come to dominate CC for the most part..lol.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    +1 fully agree with ploop's statement. if there is anything "same" about this game, its the indiots. they were, are and will always be lame peepee huggers lol
    thank you!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.