Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    and yes, my mini is running on a stupid phone with a low android version. But it works, thats all that matters haha.
    Leader of World Wide Loonie Killers

Stuck on 9 for 48hrs. Have Have also used cash and gold but nothing

If you've actually managed to complete this event, please post a ss...... I need some inspiration! Since getting 9, it's been 26 straight gold opens of junk for me.

Finally got it..... Took 27 gold opens for me to get from 9 to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Took me less then 800 gold within the first 10mins of the event to finish. I wonder if gree changed the rate after the event started.
    I tend to think you're right about this. Several in my syn have reached 7, 8, 9 and then nothing for well over 24 hrs. Can't make it too easy!

It is possible guys

I have about twelve gold opens left. After that, If I don't get it with cash opens, then I won't get it at all. But Im definitely not putting any more money into this game.

it's possible guys... just got my tenth one... all cash open... no gold at all!!

my a$$ its possible

raw deals

Don't waste money trying to get the final sales of raw deals GREED has made it all but impossible to get one spend the money on powerball tickets you have a better chance to win that than the final prize of deadly deals it should b called raw deals

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post

It is possible guys
    See I have well over 600 boxes to open and in this SS you only have 2. This leads me to believe that the more boxes you have the more Gree is inclined to believe that you will open loads in a frenzy.

I believe the less boxes you have on hand the more chance you have of opening successfully.

Formula will probably include amount of boxes and value of gold?? Who would know.

luck gone! lolz

Quote Originally Posted by rysherb78 View Post
    wow, i had 5 first day, got 8 now, no gold, mates doe it no gold.
    well since last 48 hrs, 40 boxes opened, 12 with gold and recieved only 1, and got that after 24 hrs cash no luck, bought £6 gold (not buying more till i get my prizes back) and 1st box opened with it was a sneaker, tha was18 hrs ago.i was on 7 when it was 4days 1 hr of event left!! joinin9/10 for-ever club
    Last edited by rysherb78; 11-11-2013 at 01:58 AM.

I just got it. I didnt used gold for it. I was stuck on 9/10 for the last 24h but now it finally worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    See I have well over 600 boxes to open and in this SS you only have 2. This leads me to believe that the more boxes you have the more Gree is inclined to believe that you will open loads in a frenzy.

I believe the less boxes you have on hand the more chance you have of opening successfully.
    In regards to my cases I would collect 4 then use gold to open them all. Collect 4 open them, rinse and repeat till I got the tenth. No real method behind it other then hearing the rumours of keeping your cases low.