Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    I have been trying without success at getting the 10th sneakers for the top prize. I've attempted with and without gold. Rotten luck.....maybe!

I can accept that the top prize will not be easy to come by and will require much effort but I am beginning to feel that the odds of getting the 10th sneaker are so low that it is not worth trying after attaining the 9th. The prizes are also not much of an incentive to continue.

Perhaps GREE will improve the odds of getting the 10th sneakers on the final day of the event.

These are my views....... What say you?
    I'm also stuck at 9, I'll try again tomorrow. I've been using cash opens and then when I get an item I start using instant refills and gold opens without success.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I'm also stuck at 9, I'll try again tomorrow. I've been using cash opens and then when I get an item I start using instant refills and gold opens without success.
    Took me less then 800 gold within the first 10mins of the event to finish. I wonder if gree changed the rate after the event started.

I am stuck at 8 for the past 24hr and I have been using gold open. got whole bunch of useless items...better than Racer Zs but still useless...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Well it isn't my phone, but the guy is getting cases and is opening them. He is 1/10 on that "hack". Which isn't a hack by the way. Closer to the data set problem as his stats are down alot as well.
    I was quite obviously joking about "hacking."

Took me less then 800 gold within the first 10mins of the event to finish. I wonder if gree changed the rate after the event started.
    It's purely based on luck. I used my entire gold bonus, 2500 gold, on this event and I'm still stuck at 9.

I'm on 8/10 and 4 people in my syndicate has got all 10 with cash openings, we think everyone will get the top prize as gree want us to all forget about losing the raid boss items

Quote Originally Posted by Gazzman_razzman View Post
    I'm on 8/10 and 4 people in my syndicate has got all 10 with cash openings, we think everyone will get the top prize as gree want us to all forget about losing the raid boss items
    i doubt it, gree don't care about what happened during the raid event because people are still buying gold. Gree will only care if people stopped buying gold which is not gonna happen.

Let me join the growing list of ppl stuck at 9.... Been there since yesterday.

One more for the list. Stuck on 9\10 for 24 hours now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rebel View Post
    Has anyone actually done 10?
    One of my synmembers just got the tenth ,cash only so its possible

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rebel View Post
    Has anyone actually done 10?
    Yes, as I stated earlier in the thread I completed it for about 800 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeba View Post
    One of my synmembers just got the tenth ,cash only so its possible

That's nice to hear...

stucking @ 9 too...

Angry Still stuck at 9

Since my initial "Stuck at 9" post yesterday, I've been tracking my attempts. I am now 17-0 (17 attempts 0 sneakers) in a 20 hours period. After setting alarm for every hour, it is very disappointing to be 17-0. However, I still continue until the little voice in my head says "Enough is enough"!!!

And I am now stuck at 8 sneakers for 48 hrs already...even when all attempts are gold open...

Calm down everyone who think he is hacking. You all are so negative these days. Give the man a change to explain.

Anyway, deadwater, can you tell me what android version you are running?
    What you see in the picture is what i saw all the time with case events. and i didnt got any cases at all. Also my stats where way off and i didnt collect bricks. Data pushes took forever to look and cc was shutting down all the time during data pushes.

Today i figured out what the hell was wrong with my mini. Although cc runs on version 2.2 its a pain in the ass to get cc running smooth.
    So i updated it to version 2.3 using the htc site. And all my problems are fixed. I see the crates, i even collected them already,but i just didnt saw them, same as bricks. Stats are normal now too.

So maybe, your problem is like mine, and it can be fixed easy. I hope this will help you.

Why is there two different cases events?
    Leader of World Wide Loonie Killers