GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Player search option

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MWWM J View Post
    Hahaha really? How dumb could you be?
    Just stop man. Assuming that you're not intentionally trolling you're just coming across really, really uneducated.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    Just stop man. Assuming that you're not intentionally trolling you're just coming across really, really uneducated.
    Uhh no espeak englash
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'll go for this but only if we can only search for the name Alex.

Otherwise this idea is stupid. Takes away from the way the game is designed. And if you don't get that part, then you're just not too bright and probably shouldn't be playing such a 'complex' game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rawsonator View Post
    its a really easy addition a script can be written in just a few hours with no bugs/glitches so a team like gree should easily have this added in within a month.
    LOL! try 2 minutes, even for gree.
    They didn't add it and should not, cuz then u can find a sucker and rob him everyday all the time. It will cause many people to give up and quit the game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No offense but that's the stupidest idea ever.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rawsonator View Post
    type in the players name whos hood you want to visit, and a list of names come up within your attacking level with the same name you typed in, level, mafia size ect just like on rivals page.
    No no no no no !!! What would this mean for the way fight other syndicates in battle? Within 5 minutes you'd have all info from a rival syn.

Bad idea...

- Vittoria per gli assassini -
    158 305 951

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greazy Fingers View Post
    No no no no no !!! What would this mean for the way fight other syndicates in battle? Within 5 minutes you'd have all info from a rival syn.

Bad idea...
    with all the intel groups going around we have intel within a minute anyway

Lurker
    Post Count

great idea

Love the idea. Hate searching for an hr to find someone. I have lots of friends not on my mafia list and wen gree refreshes notications, it gets frusterating and I also hate that u can't go to anyones hood that's leveled higher then u

Post Count

Awful

One of the worst ideas ever. Build your IPH up through hard work and make it easy for every other player with crappy IPH to rob you with little effort and make your hood virtually uncollectable.

Searching through friends list, sure. Through rivals list, absolutely not.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    One of the worst ideas ever. Build your IPH up through hard work and make it easy for every other player with crappy IPH to rob you with little effort and make your hood virtually uncollectable.

Searching through friends list, sure. Through rivals list, absolutely not.

says everyone with high iph LOL work hard on your stats and you wouldnt need to worry

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by M$T Raw View Post
    says everyone with high iph LOL work hard on your stats and you wouldnt need to worry
    That's might be true if somebody with 50% of your stats couldn't rob you. You can't win the stat war and somebody will always be able to rob you. IPH takes strategy and skill, though you can just gold your way into a nice IPH like everything else also...
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's might be true if somebody with 50% of your stats couldn't rob you. You can't win the stat war and somebody will always be able to rob you. IPH takes strategy and skill, though you can just gold your way into a nice IPH like everything else also...
    but people are gonna get robbed anyway especially with the new rival list thats been rolled out so a search option isnt going to make anything worse

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    Hell no. This only benefits broke a$$ fools looking for sugar daddies. You want money, go build your IPA or go scrolling for it.

/thread.

This just reeks of deceiving a rich player with your syn friend code for an add and then proceeding to take advantage of it

That's might be true if somebody with 50% of your stats couldn't rob you.(BS!) You can't win the stat war and somebody will always be able to rob you. IPH takes strategy and skill, though you can just gold your way into a nice IPH like everything else also...
    MT is probably the only user on this forum who agrees with me here. ^

Hood planning is strategy. Probably the only strategy in this game next to tier camping which is now obsolete, or basic war strategy.

but people are gonna get robbed anyway especially with the new rival list thats been rolled out so a search option isnt going to make anything worse
    I'd love to see you explain that logic. You literally just told the leader of a top 10 syn to step his stats up already, you just seem to be digging yourself a deeper hole here.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 12-20-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by guccimane View Post
    /thread.

This just reeks of deceiving a rich player with your syn friend code for an add and then proceeding to take advantage of it

mt is probably the only user on this forum who agrees with me here. ^

hood planning is strategy. Probably the only strategy in this game next to tier camping which is now obsolete, or basic war strategy.

I'd love to see you explain that logic. You literally just told the leader of a top 10 syn to step his stats up already, you just seem to be digging yourself a deeper hole here.
    actually i said in the quote you gave that it makes no difference as the new rival list matches you on stats not level

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    actually i said in the quote you gave that it makes no difference as the new rival list matches you on stats not level

My impression from the other thread was that was a bug.

I'm still being matched with people within two levels in my range (I'm in the 90s) and last night I left over 20M uncollected in my hood and no one touched it. Now its one thing, an inevitability, if a player my level finds me in the rival list and steals it.

It's another if you have players trying to trick you into adding them so they can search and rob you later. Or just straight up searching you.

Robbing has never been better before, with added mods, and over 6 odd-hour LTBs in play.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 12-20-2013 at 09:45 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.