Player search option

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Player search option

Banned
    Post Count

Player search option

right before i begin i know gree have way bigger problems to fix like the hole in their wallet due to players refunding BUT i think a good simple addition to the game would be a player search option.

type in the players name whos hood you want to visit, and a list of names come up within your attacking level with the same name you typed in, level, mafia size ect just like on rivals page.

its a really easy addition a script can be written in just a few hours with no bugs/glitches so a team like gree should easily have this added in within a month.

i dont know about you guys but im sick of refreshing loads of times looking for just a couple of players that i want to visit.

comments? thoughts? and please not the usual gree wont do it they cant even fix a player wall or give back raid boss items, i simply want peoples thoughts on the idea and maybe if my luck is in a responce from gree forum staff

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hell no. This only benefits broke a$$ fools looking for sugar daddies. You want money, go build your IPA or go scrolling for it.

(when I was broke I wanted this feature too)

Banned
    Post Count
    it benefits all, no matter how rich you are there will always be someone richer, your just scared of having your hood a$$ ****d

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rawsonator View Post
    it benefits all, no matter how rich you are there will always be someone richer, your just scared of having your hood a$$ ****d
    There won't be someone richer at my level. I have never seen someone with a higher IPH at my level, after 2 years of playing. This would be an awful idea in my opinion, only good for the lazy robbers without any effort put in their hood.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No. I don't think we should be able to search for rivals. I would however like to be able to search within my mafia to comment on friends wall.
    You can kiss my C(Ass)

*CcC*

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    There won't be someone richer at my level. I have never seen someone with a higher IPH at my level, after 2 years of playing. This would be an awful idea in my opinion, only good for the lazy robbers without any effort put in their hood.
    hoods take time and money, money that you rob others for its part of the game, i can see why you dont want it coz you are also scared of getting all your money taken, can you not remember the days of searching for hours for a good rob, are you telling me that if that option was available then you wouldnt use it? i dont think so just scared of losing your money just like gree

Post Count
    Dumb idea is dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    No. I don't think we should be able to search for rivals. I would however like to be able to search within my mafia to comment on friends wall.
    you can do that

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Dumb idea is dumb
    another high level player scared of lossing assets, bunch of pus sys need to man up

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    That what the hell he's talking about dumbarse. Not searching rivals. Need some glasses?
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MWWM J View Post
    That what the hell he's talking about dumbarse. Not searching rivals. Need some glasses?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MWWM J View Post
    Actually…the OP is talking about searching rivals to make it easier to find good robs. Read much?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rawsonator View Post
    hoods take time and money, money that you rob others for its part of the game, i can see why you dont want it coz you are also scared of getting all your money taken, can you not remember the days of searching for hours for a good rob, are you telling me that if that option was available then you wouldnt use it? i dont think so just scared of losing your money just like gree
    Money that you rob others for? I don't rob, except for gold PvP coins. Almost all cash I get comes from my own buildings. And searching for hours for a good rob is just dumb, build your own instead. Saves XP too. I wouldn't use this, because everyone at my level who can hit me, would take more from me than I can take from them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by brandocommando View Post
    Actually…the OP is talking about searching rivals to make it easier to find good robs. Read much?
    Hahaha really? How dumb could you be?
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Let me guess. OP had a good target he stalked for months, and now he lost the target. And he can't stand it.