Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: nemesis armor

Quote Originally Posted by DaChosenOne View Post
    Does anyone mind that has the nemesis armor for this boss on iOS to add me or let me add you? I'm stuck at level 14 and would really appreciate the help. I'm fairly new And will help repay the favor as soon as capable.. I'm level 40
    Feel free to add me. I don't have the nemesis but my main knight is probably better anyway. :P

I used my free DPC keys from the recent event to try for the new legendary. Didn't get it, but did end up with nemesis+. Don't know how to post a screen shot, but I just finished maxing it (opened it last night). A special attack from my main knight (lvl 100+) at boss lvl 35 did ~4k damage with the armor at lvl 45. Overall not too bad an armor since I'm just now getting boss + armors (maxed raven + this week for my first). 919 attack, 1021 def puts it about in the bigger 4+ range. It's a single element, so I probably won't use much beyond this boss, but it may be useful for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    Feel free to add me. I don't have the nemesis but my main knight is probably better anyway. :P
    Ok thank you sent a friend request

Nemesis+ is strong, my friends has it and it has about 3000 combined stats.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Nemesis+ is strong, my friends has it and it has about 3000 combined stats.
    The weakest armor with more than 3000 combined stats is moontide platemail+ so maybe you meant 2000 combined stats? Which incidentally also isn't fantastic.

Or perhaps he meant it hits around 3000 damage on the epic boss?

Either way, Forgestone Aegis hits as hard if not harder and is far more tanky than the nemesis for this ugly wyvern.
    IGN: Aragorn (Lv300+, Android)
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede

PM me on Line Messenger (id: aragon27) if you are interested in joining the herd!