Page 1 of 2 12 Last

WTH Gree?!? New Epic Boss an hour early?!

Very irritated right now. I got on my tablet at about quarter after five, as planned. A notification in the corner clearly stated "Less then three hours to go before Headless Horsemen disappears", which would imply that he was supposed to disappear at 8pm EST, same as every Epic boss before it. I did my first round of the 60th kill, took out 11k HP from it(he missed TWICE, a huge boon), and just now logged on in order to finish him off, my very first 60th kill, and it's been ripped away by freaking Gree suddenly changing up what damn time they stick in the new EB.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Very irritated right now. I got on my tablet at about quarter after five, as planned. A notification in the corner clearly stated "Less then three hours to go before Headless Horsemen disappears", which would imply that he was supposed to disappear at 8pm EST, same as every Epic boss before it. I did my first round of the 60th kill, took out 11k HP from it(he missed TWICE, a huge boon), and just now logged on in order to finish him off, my very first 60th kill, and it's been ripped away by freaking Gree suddenly changing up what damn time they stick in the new EB.
    Its because of the time change with Daylight Savings time. Plus the counter was counting down the correct time until the boss disappeared so you should have been able to see when it was going to end exactly.

lol... as you may know the clocks in most country has set back an hour(summer/winter time).. this happend 1.5week ago so if you just noticed it now.. it's kinda your fault you should have seen it coming.
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

STOP WITH ALL THE EARTH/ SPIRIT ARMORS GREE

We already had our fill with Assassin, Bearingar, Guardian sale, and Wicked Wraith giveway. STAHP IT
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 11-06-2013 at 04:29 PM.

I just go off my notifications, wasn't even thinking about the time change. seems kind of odd that one internal system of theirs removes the old EB and puts in the new one, while another internal system still causes the app give off apparently faulty information via notifications. Either way, really freaking sucks losing out on my first 60th boss kill :-(.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post

We already had our fill with Assassin, Bearingar, Guardian sale, and Wicked Wraith giveway. STAHP IT
    Totally agreed. We should get a water/air or fire/air.

I agree.

What the hell. Daylights savings time doesn't exist. DOES NO ONE ELSE SEE IT!!

I just go off my notifications, wasn't even thinking about the time change. seems kind of odd that one internal system of theirs removes the old EB and puts in the new one, while another internal system still causes the app give off apparently faulty information via notifications. Either way, really freaking sucks losing out on my first 60th boss kill :-(.
    The notifications were not faulty. It counted down accurately. It was changed the same day as daylight savings time. In fact, they extended the event by an extra hour at the very beginning because they knew this in advance. You weren't paying attention. It wasn't anything, "freaking sucking." It was your inability to look at a number and deduce it's final time.

Someone wasn't looking at the countdown timer.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    The notifications were not faulty. It counted down accurately. It was changed the same day as daylight savings time. In fact, they extended the event by an extra hour at the very beginning because they knew this in advance. You weren't paying attention. It wasn't anything, "freaking sucking." It was your inability to look at a number and deduce it's final time.
    100% absolutely wrong man. I got up at 5:15, snagged the wifes Tablet. 30 seconds after I turned it on, a notification appeared in the right hand corner saying "less then 3 hours before Headless Horsemen disppaears". That would imply that it ends at 8pm, same as always. You can say I'm an idiot for not considering daylight savings times, but when the games own freaking notifications tells me, at 5:15, that there is less then 3 hours(if it was going away at 7pm, it'd have said less then 2), I can safely say that I'm not 100% at fault for not realizing that it was going to go away.

less than 2 hours is also less than 3 hours...

same with less than 1 hour in case you were wondering
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    less than 2 hours is also less than 3 hours...

same with less than 1 hour in case you were wondering
    Lol, obviously, but the notification would have said "less then 2 hours" then, not "less then 3". And if it was less then 1, it would have said "less then 1 hour". But no, it said, clearly, "Less then 3 hours".

Lol, obviously, but the notification would have said "less then 2 hours" then, not "less then 3". And if it was less then 1, it would have said "less then 1 hour". But no, it said, clearly, "Less then 3 hours".
    Do you need someone to help you wipe when you are done too?

Seriously. Basic math and deductive reasoning. There is a huge timer for a reason. The push notification is set for three hours. I doubt there is a 2 and a one hour on Eb timing. Maybe i am wrong but seriously..... You can't blame gree for your lack of preperation

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post

Whoa, they can't miss that :O This they will only ignore. I agree though. We need fire and water combo's.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

100% absolutely wrong man. I got up at 5:15, snagged the wifes Tablet. 30 seconds after I turned it on, a notification appeared in the right hand corner saying "less then 3 hours before Headless Horsemen disppaears". That would imply that it ends at 8pm, same as always. You can say I'm an idiot for not considering daylight savings times, but when the games own freaking notifications tells me, at 5:15, that there is less then 3 hours(if it was going away at 7pm, it'd have said less then 2), I can safely say that I'm not 100% at fault for not realizing that it was going to go away.
    You are still wrong man... It could be 1 minute away from disappearing and the game's notification is still CORRECT in stating that the boss will disappear in "less than 3 hours".

I'm sorry for your loss BTW, but you need to pay attention and not lose out next time