Raid Boss Item Removal - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Item Removal

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    If the problem is that two prizes was given for one boss, remove the lowest tier prizes, not my legendary loot. I have many bandit bandoliers you can take, but give me back my toxin drums and necklaces that you wrongfully took. I have been keeping records since I saw this (of the history tab) and had the right amount of legendary/epic. Make this right, please. I'm not asking for to much, I really don't.

If you buy 2 cheeseburgers in McDonald's drive thru, but get 3 cheeseburgers they don't look at security cameras to get your registration plate and then hunt you down to get the one extra cheeseburger back or money for it.
    This actually happened to me, I asked for a free cheeseburger with my Big Mac meal because I had student card. The guy in mc d was so stupid and had no grasp of the English language he didn't understand anything. I said I have. A student card and with a student card you can get a free cheeseburger when you buy a meal. I turn to talk to my mate and the guy says here's your food, grab the bag get in the car and open it up and there is my Big Mac meal and 3 cheeseburgers. Check receipt -only paid for the Big Mac meal, the idiot had given me three free cheeseburgers, as we pulled out the car park he ran out the door trying to stop us. Needless to say we carried on driving and I was very proud to eat all the burgers on the journey home :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    Quite honestly, no.
    The majority of my lost stats came from epics, putting back 3 lousy explosive drums would not make me happy at all.
    What would you rather have nothing or your legendary items?

Post Count

Another fine mess...

GREE remind me of these two...

Anyway, I doubt any complaints will be looked into. Like it or lump, what is done is done and they won't be turning the clock back by reinstating the extra units given by their shoddy code they released on us without testing properly. Too much cost, not enough resources, blah, blah, blah...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We won't hear back from gree on this topic for a while because they're too busy trying to answer Apple and Google's question of wth happened and why are they processing so many refund requests lol.

Yes, I'm getting a refund for several vaults hahahaha. Hope it was worth your taking those prizes Gree lol.
    Last edited by Hubkap; 11-06-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This game is becoming increasingly dishonest. I'm feeling among thieves.
    Fabricio

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rysherb78 View Post
    for a start, i now have less items than total boss kills so that blows your theory there, and yes 4 times i missed a prize score wise but im still down. its awfull you cant play a game without writing down the date stamp on the prizes you recieve just in case they go missing!!
    I went and had an add up.

I have two accounts one that uses gold and one that doesnt. I would have at least doubled my Boss requirments with my gold account.

Non gold account=61 boss rewards
    Gold account = 65 boss rewards

Something not adding up here Gree!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm sorry but you CANNOT randomly remove items, I know for fact I had at least 8 occurrences of the Ixtab Stunner splash screen appear after killing bosses as I was recording them, now in those instances I may well have received other items too by mistake, but to me as a PAYING player I earned those 8 items by spending money.

I now have 4 of them and from what GREE have posted it seems that you have no clue over what was being shown on the client side of the game only that server side multiple items were being awarded. That would tally with my own experience in why I know I should have more than that I've actually gotten.

You CANNOT just randomly remove items without a clue what the player actually earnt that is as unfair as multiple items being awarded in the first place.

Also people were taking the decisions on spending money (myself included) based on the huge stat increase they were gaining within the game and that this event gave more stats per gold spent than any other previous event. By removing items again Gree has misled it's customers and taken money by deceptive means which is basically fraudulent.

It's no different to offering us an item with 10000 stats, us paying gold based on those numbers for you to then give us an item with 5000 stats. I've only got half my items so presume you'll be refunding half the amount of gold spent to compensate for the deception in game?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree should stop fixing bug problems, they have a tendency to turn them into infestations.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by josh31 View Post
    What would you rather have nothing or your legendary items?
    The question is, does Gree want another penny from me or not. Putting back legendaries would give me 20k of over 200k in lost stats. Not an acceptable solution to me. They can either restore my inventory, or take the junk items, instead every worthwhile item that was accounted for during the event, and leaving all crappy items.
    Syndicate: BBR

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If I understand correctly that a player should get only one item per boss take down, then I agree with you, A&F. But the problem here is that the item that we legitimately earned (one reward per boss killed) got removed. We kept records of them, per boss kill and tallied up... and now it's removed. What kind of algorithm or coding that Gree were using??? That is where we are angry!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    I like scenarios like this.

If you paid for a Big Mac and a Cheese Burger and they gave you 1 Big Mac and 2 Cheese Burgers by mistake, they would only ask for the extra Cheese Burger back.

Now Gree would make it random and odds are you would be left with 2 Cheese Burgers and no Big Mac
    Good improvement on my example! Your text shows almost exact the same scenario in a way everyone should understand. There's is now friggin way this can pass by without a "fix for the fix".

The best and easiest way I see this getting fixed is 1) all get the items back 2) the they remove the extra items from lowest prize tier. I really hope Gree has a backup. This is the closes to fair they'll come. Yes, it will benefit gold spenders a little more than free players, but that is just fair for previous screw ups without compensation. It will also benefit the players who spent the most time on this Raid boss, and I don't see any wrong in that compared to this "random removal" BS.

They have to be fast tho, before to many get their money back. Gree looses many k/hour as of now of what I hear and see. Can we PLEASE get a answer how this is gonna get fixed, or that you guys at least talking about how to resolve this?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    I went and had an add up.

I have two accounts one that uses gold and one that doesnt. I would have at least doubled my Boss requirments with my gold account.

Non gold account=61 boss rewards
    Gold account = 65 boss rewards

Something not adding up here Gree!
    yes, we didn farm or whatever and barely scrapped the normal with 3 mins to spare. it seems the more peeps spent the more items they lost :/ and 80% of our syndicate is affeccted.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    just hurry up an admitt you messed up big-time!, we know it, its bound to be dawning on you guys by now! try an earn some respect back will you! an wheres my treat bag prize still!!woulda been real handy in this event with a 5% car att mod, im on this web-site as a winner of it in the thread so stop giving me generic replies of me recieving it coz i havent, get a human to go look allready!!thx
    Last edited by rysherb78; 11-06-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Post Count
    Not happy about this. Missed sleep to keep hitting bosses, watching with pleasure as stats grew, only to be slapped in the face after the event ends, items disappear and my stats fell back down again.

I don't think this was handled well. Once people get items, they shouldn't be removed. If it was felt that something needed to be done to restore fairness it would be to award random prizes to other players. Having your stats randomly drop just makes the game so much less fun.
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Banned
    Post Count
    Not doing anything wouldn't have cost Gree a dime, Taking away online virtual items that don't cost you a dime will cost you Millions of dollars, this bullshot removal by some incompetent Greedy Geeks has affected your image & the integrity of the game. I for one am done supporting your Japanese Company, I guess your CEO doesn't remember what happened to Netflix Corp ! I have filed a complaint with Itunes & will be sending a letter to your corporate headquarters, I dont usually rant or even post on this forum but what you did was pure chicken shoot !
    (BTW) My mini played a limited time because of wifi & it lost substantially)
    I think everyone will agree this was a very enjoyable weekend & everyone in our syndicate had a great time fighting the boss day & night - you really know how to take the wind out of the sails of millions of people.

Pissed Off Old Man !