Raid Boss Item Removal - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Item Removal

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll try to keep my foolishness within the strict guidelines of Funzio forum TOS... hmmm wait a minute... I already broke them. Hate when that happens..

Good luck to you also. Ms. Dipstick.

May you conquer any future mathematical challenges with less difficulity
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 11-06-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Post Count
    Thread TLDR? Here is the summery of what has happened. GREE gave a way two prizes instead of one. There's a 50/50 chance of the prize they remove being a legendary, even thou you only had a very small chance of winning it in the first place. Disgruntled gold players can get their money back from iTunes/goggle wallet.Panty sniffer accused Dippy of being, well dippy. And dippy told Panty not to get his in a twist. Your welcome
    []

Banned
    Post Count
    Well GREE this on top of your ****ty ltqs of late you can think again if you think your getting any more money from me, im done with this peice of **** constantly clutching and never getting fixed **** you GREE

Banned
    Post Count
    Refund ticket wanted

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    Thread TLDR? Here is the summery of what has happened. GREE gave a way two prizes instead of one. There's a 50/50 chance of the prize they remove being a legendary, even thou you only had a very small chance of winning it in the first place. Disgruntled gold players can get their money back from iTunes/goggle wallet.Panty sniffer accused Dippy of being, well dippy. And dippy told Panty not to get his in a twist. Your welcome
    Fail! It is not a 50/50 chance of the prize they remove being a legendary... Maybe you should have another look at the list of affected items.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    I'm sure none of us really knows enough detail about what's going on to come to any logical conclusion. Still sorting things out I think. I haven't asked for a refund yet because I'm still trying to determine if I've actually been ripped off or not. Debating with Dippy because it's fun but we are obviously not on the same page regarding the premise.

Post Count
    I intentionally choose to spend my gold for the best possible reward. With this event i've choosen to spend my gold on the higher levels of the raid boss, to get a higher chance of a good item for my gold refills. Taking back the a random item is just ignorance and stupid. The event was great and you guys wrecked it with poor decisions.
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Post Count
    Beyond falsely advertising the chance of receiving an item, there are missing items. Sadly I didn't take screen shots of every single boss that I defeated. That would have been silly and near impossible to differentiate when looking back at.

What you can do is count inventory. I, for example, have 100 items. Being that I took part in a large portion of the goals and farmed the last day, 100 is a very small number. If we say that I only spent gold and used 2 power attack on every boss; that is only 1250 gold. Where did the rest off my gold go and did I seriously spend that much gold when the last day farming only required 1 regular hit per boss? The numbers don't add up. The reality is that a good number of my hits were free and I only went for minimums on all but a few.

There is something more to it. The script was ran twice or there times, cutting the number of our prizes in half each time possibly?

Shame on anyone for taking GREEs side We don't live in GREE reality where they can make the rules up as they go along. Money was spent on a service that then cheated thousands of people. GREE lied and deceived. To what exent we won't know until THEY tell us exactly how many additional items they mistakenly removed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't care too much about my stat losses. However, I am astonished by Gree decision considering customer-relationship strategies. A&F says it hits only few players for few items. People were randomly awarded extra items. So why do they care in the first place? The impact on the game should be less than with the ltq error when they awarded the prices in the wrong order. Back then they wisely decided not to "fix" anything. They seriously upset their dedicated players for nothing.

Banned
    Post Count
    A&F, what's the percentage of the random removal?
    If you had a 4% chance of receiving a legendary, was there a 4% chance that it was removed as well?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    I asked an engineer about this (and last one). There was a server/client mismatch where the stats were applied by the server, but the items weren't showing in your inventory yet.
    I LOL'ed

Maybe you should ask your programmers again, or have someone qualified ask him what really went on...

Post Count
    Overall it was a fun and exciting event!! Even the Glitch that was not registering points hits on a Force Attack using gold (100 gold registered as 2 FA hits ) didn't even upset me that much.

Then the events ends, champagne is being poured as our team celebrates in Victory!! Stats are all blown up and everyone is happy!! All need a rest after a great weekend win.

We all slowly start logging back in......each one of our 60 members takes a hit to the gut......what happened, we ask?........Then misery and discontent.

Truly a shame after such a great event. Hope gree makes good on it.

The customer is not always right, but this time they are!
    Last edited by GravyTrain; 11-07-2013 at 06:58 AM.

LINE ID- gravy73
    50shadesof gravy.com

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

are you for real bro!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Just remember folks... this isn't their first fook up nor will it be their last. I am sure this will all blow over, some will stop playing and the rest will continue as is and gain those stats back in a week or two. That's the reality of it all.

we not just talking virtual pixels here mate, we are talking in total, hundreds of thousands of REAL CASH spent to gain these, its robbery and probably fraud to mix it up a bit!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh no customers are never right with some companys ..

Especially online companys ..

Never again ..

Yeah im free ..

With help from my dealer i have beat my habit ...

I have stepped away ..

Rob me i dont care ...

Miss a top prize who cares now ....

Battle weekend cool im going skiing ...

Big event coming great i have to buy -0- gold

a big ty gree ....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If you spend gold to take advantage of a glitch, you're still taking advantage of a glitch.
    no it was not a glitch at all, i anally checked item/stat after every battle, even started writing the date stamp after seeing the original sticky. they said the extras were not visible in our inventry, thats nonsense trust me, theyve taken items randomly(admitted) regardless weather you done a lvl 100 for legendarys so thats also toally unfair!! everything it said i won was there, no extras, no extra stat increases, NADA!!!! just missing items now, so why didn they take back the extras we couldn see, tha way we have all items we seen but less stats if thats really the case.i counted all items in inventry and stats are correct too, so no hidden extras still left in my inventry, just the total loss of all missing items!!!

and answer me about my treat-bag top 250 prize thats you wrote (A&F) congratulating me an 272 others of the prize won on this web-site. please sort it, its not in my inventry and generic replies keep saying i been rewarded, loosingmy patience big-time now, 10 days!!!!!
    Last edited by rysherb78; 11-07-2013 at 06:31 AM.