Raid Boss Item Removal - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Item Removal

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by offline04 View Post
    A&F, is there a chance for posting the original goal list, how many times to defeat the certain level list, again? Please...
    Please......
    Proud owner of the Financial District Fallout Consecutive Win (56) prize - The Adventa!!!

Blau und Weiss ein Leben lang. FC Schalke 04

offline04

Ellis Island -------------> 122
    West Side Standoff ----> 5
    Boardwalk --------------> 2 _________________ Arch Enemies ----->1(121)
    Graveyard --------------> 2
    Financial District -------> 2, but beat FC twice...
    Nightlife District WD ---> 2
    Seaside Shoot-out -----> 61

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Gree:

Your explanation of one of the issues is both late and doesn't jive with many paying let alone free customers. You may want to clarify your claim that this double award was pulled. Many peeps posting and off line chat are discussing how many items that they can track, Legendary, are being pulled out in numbers suggesting there is no random withdrawal of prizes nor of "double counting' when an uneven amount being pulled.

Second you have not fully explained the unscheduled downtime that wrought many problems for the players including gold players leaving event performance glitchy at best for the last 24 hours. This includes killing bosses and getting no awards, killing bosses with over 125% and they won't die (happened to 2 syns I was helping and no award), and other issues posted on forum let alone tickets with form response that don't satisfy.

I can tell you from off line chats that Goggle and ITunes are refunding in full many angry customers. All they have to do is mention Gree, CC and Raid Boss event and refunds happening no questions asked. Considering that most of the gold was probably spent legitimately your sales will certainly not measure up. Between the last day glitches and this clear as mud issue and explanation you may want to reconsider how you handle things like this in the future.

This actually for paying customers may be an epic event. Played it for free and got best prizes. You've angered so many of them it's not funny. Nor is how you handle issues.

May I suggest a path forward for event crises?

1. One central spokesperson for CC with ALL facts and handle on ALL issues to make statements on Gree's behalf? This person needs to be fully aware of issues, solutions, and outcomes? Multiple statements by several as well as retractions when statements are confused or incorrect only add to our frustrations.

2. If issue(s) affecting game play post them during event with updates by a Gree person creating a new thread so we don't have to look at 10 different customer created threads to figure out which one some Gree person may have given an "official" response. It helps us know when you actually respond and you from locking out multiple threads.

3. If there is something that needs to be corrected post event you will definitely need to post it before implementing and gauge feedback immediately for the always unforeseen issues.

4. Please never ASSUME because you should know by now what that means.

5. Consider the fact if you carry these best practices conducted by companies during crisis with customers or employees you don't erase all the anger and confusion but most of it during the issue. If you don't adopt these practices consider the amount of money lost for future events as tolerance by gold spenders is gone. I am very surprised how many are asking for refunds and the amount refunded. When you have caused the loss of tolerance and patience by even your whales you have problems and need to revamp your handling of issues that affect customers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Very good question. They weren't necessarily duplicates, it was still a random drop. The removal was also random.
    ok so the removal was also random. then why did only my legendary and epic items get removed,
    i had 3 recoil blades, now only 1
    i had 4 toxin drum now only 1
    my area grenade
    my doom machine........

Post Count
    Even if we work by GREE logic, that all this is just an error, and we accept that it's right the items are removed. To remove a random item is only going to work out against us. Say I win a legendary, that I had a very small chance of, Winning, and given a rare in error. I now have a 50% chance of losing the legendary. You knew this when you posted the first thread. But, said nothing of the additional chance of loosing an item that was advertised as 4% chance of winning, therefore you have acted in proper and (depending on which country you are in) illegally. 200 gold or a car with silly stats given to everyone in four months time, will not compensate or cover this.
    []

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sorry for any confusion. I mean that when extra rewards were given, because it's random, it's possible that it's the same item twice. It could also be any other item.
    This is just to cover your failure. I Know I received 9 legendary items for taking down bosses and hitting the minimum. I now have 3. What you are saying is that on 6 occasions I actually received two items in my inventory and you have removed the duplicates. Obviously you removed them randomly and it just so happen it randomly chose the six legendary items to remove. Bollocks. What really happened is you just randomly removed items I legitimately won.
    Last edited by jaxx; 11-06-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Post Count
    This means that you clearly advertised falsely what people were paying for. The chance of receiving an item is completely different! I need a statistician here but you can't roll a 50/50 dice after-the-fact and conclude that the original chances of receiving an item were as originally advertised.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I lost 100k stats, no way these were extra items. I barley farmed something is wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by isnoop View Post
    I just got my refund back from google for the gold I bought..anyone who bought gold during this boss raid event look for the confirmation email for the gold purchased and copy and paste the order number and look for the refund tab..you.ll have you cash back in no time..stick that in your pipe and smoke it gree
    And what about all those unfortunate souls that used the vault they bought some weeks before?

Post Count
    This is almost comical. I had a 35k reduction on both attack and defense, which is a 5% reduction of attack and about a 5.5% reduction in defense. Yet the cumulative attack of the reward items is 17% higher than the cumulative defense. It doesn't add up. What kind of Fibonacci code did you use this time to come up with how you would take away items I earned? I was doing the math throughout the event, so I would know exactly what I needed to hit minimums for rewards. My math backed up every reward I earned. 'Splain that one for me.

Guess it's time to call iTunes for my gold refund.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jopdermod View Post
    And what about all those unfortunate souls that used the vault they bought some weeks before?
    There is no limit on how long ago a purchase was made that can be queried. Just has less chance of success if over 90 days. If you send a link to the forum though so they can see the issue I'm sure you will still be successful.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

BULL****!!!

sorry for being blunt, but thats nonsense!!! the items missing were not given "extra by mistake" at all as i analy checked and double checked, somtimes turning system off and on before the item would even show in inventry, none were extra at all, unbelievable!!! stopping playing as i know the truth and not exepting this!!!!

Post Count
    Very good question. They weren't necessarily duplicates, it was still a random drop. The removal was also random.
    Do I understand this correctly-- you accidentally awarded too many items, and decided to remove the "extra" rewards at random? Can you elaborate on this, perhaps? If someone killed a Level 65 boss, with a 1% chance at a Legendary, and were awarded a Legendary, they're obviously going to be upset if that item goes missing-- especially if they killed way less than 100 syndicate bosses. I'm curious as to what you mean by "random removal."

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Do I understand this correctly-- you accidentally awarded too many items, and decided to remove the "extra" rewards at random? Can you elaborate on this, perhaps? If someone killed a Level 65 boss, with a 1% chance at a Legendary, and were awarded a Legendary, they're obviously going to be upset if that item goes missing-- especially if they killed way less than 100 syndicate bosses. I'm curious as to what you mean by "random removal."
    Unless A&F can tell us to the contrary it appears they have removed Raid Boss items from your inventory on an entirely random basis with no weighting - you were as likely to be 'robbed' of a Legendary as you were a Common.

Incredible!

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    Loss three legendaries because of this :/ of course its those you have to take lol this is lame

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    A and F, please do elaborate on what Big Money along w what many others have said. There is nothing "random" about removing multiple legendary items that myself and thousands of others had. "Random" is NOT going from 30 legendary items to 6. That is NOT random. It is precise and targeted.

Does gree really prefer we go through the refund process? If I'm a business, and I just made hundreds of thousands of dollars in 5 days, would it not be logical to give the items (fricken free pixels at that) back or quickly refund the gold to keep your money and make players happy? ...very sad...