Please Post Official Raid Boss Quest Rewards List so we can check inventory

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please Post Official Raid Boss Quest Rewards List so we can check inventory

Post Count

Please Post Official Raid Boss Quest Rewards List so we can check inventory

I know the reaper compiled one, but given that there seems to be some errors from missing awards,

Can you folks post the official prize breakdown by level for the quest. I know that there is a compiled list by the reaper but an official list would help us figure out any mistakes or missing quest items. Would love the prizes listed as well as number of bosses hit etc.

If i missed seeing it let me know
    retired

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    my inventory is a mess. 2 years of playing theres so much junk in it, cant be bothered to scroll through all categories. let us clean the inventories and get rid of useless junk loot. oh and i'd like to know why i lost 200k stats.. kthx

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    my inventory is a mess. 2 years of playing theres so much junk in it, cant be bothered to scroll through all categories. let us clean the inventories and get rid of useless junk loot. oh and i'd like to know why i lost 200k stats.. kthx
    if they could alphabetize our loot that would help.. all the goal items started with IX
    retired