Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    When the guardian glitch was here guess who jumped on itright away? Fsk they did nothing different than us so why does my guild have to be the one that gets ridiculed and exiled? Fsk and I'm sure other guilds used glitches but nothing happened to them if anything u guys all point fingers and whine like little girls about a guild who isn't even supposed to be a threat to dk or fsk or.majestic but since u guys all want to blow us up on forum and line I have every reason to believe its because u guys suddenly feel threatened

Just play the game. Half the people that used this glitch have been banned already. Justice is served.

What a joke, and they'll bring there stolen element boosts to the war, so there glitches gems can earn them top 10 again.....they had a guy go 2 - 84 in one match last war.....I'm sure that was legit to

Quote Originally Posted by PapaMurph77 View Post
    Just play the game. Half the people that used this glitch have been banned already. Justice is served.
    This is what's wrong with the world today. Kids growing up thinking that 50% of a completed job is good enough. We used to call that a fail, but I guess times are different now. Talk to us again when 100% are banned and Penial Erectorus is penalized (see what I did there?).

It becomes alot harder to "just play the game" if/when you have invested money, and alot of time.....yet get ousted by some punk who just cheats his way to the top

I've invested a few hundred dollars in this myself but I play this to have fun not to cry about what others shouldn't do. Any platform you play on you'll deal with that.

I've played this game on Droid the day it became available because I loved it on my iOS. The only time I didn't play the game was during my account transfer during Swamp Demon. You aren't the only ones investing time and money. Just quit getting your panties in a wad.

I've invested a few hundred dollars in this myself but I play this to have fun not to cry about what others shouldn't do. Any platform you play on you'll deal with that.
    So if top 10 were all KNOWN cheaters, you'de be fine with it? Top 100?

Losing to a known cheater isnt what most people would consider "having fun"

some people play for the competition, allow cheating and you deminish that....ie Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, ect.

When the guardian glitch was here guess who jumped on itright away? Fsk they did nothing different than us so why does my guild have to be the one that gets ridiculed and exiled? Fsk and I'm sure other guilds used glitches but nothing happened to them if anything u guys all point fingers and whine like little girls about a guild who isn't even supposed to be a threat to dk or fsk or.majestic but since u guys all want to blow us up on forum and line I have every reason to believe its because u guys suddenly feel threatened
    You will get ridiculed as much as FSK. I've had you banter about FSK cheating and yet you guys have done nothing but the same. You sound like the whiner here because people are showing your true faces to everyone on the forums.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by holygrale View Post
    So if top 10 were all KNOWN cheaters, you'de be fine with it? Top 100?

Losing to a known cheater isnt what most people would consider "having fun"

some people play for the competition, allow cheating and you deminish that....ie Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, ect.
    As a lower guild you just always think the top ten are cheaters. We are top 100. We just don't have the gem funds that everyone else has. I don't care whether they cheat or not my guild isn't a gem spending required guild and we love what we do.

People still donate gold?

Why would you cheat in K&D? Gems are so cheap...

As a lower guild you just always think the top ten are cheaters. We are top 100. We just don't have the gem funds that everyone else has. I don't care whether they cheat or not my guild isn't a gem spending required guild and we love what we do.
    You "don't care" because the cheating doesn't affect your bracket (20-100)

Twice times I've been on teams that placed eleven or twelve. Only to find
    cheaters have gotten the epic that I spent money and time to compete for. If gree truly values its customers and the money they bring. These bans will reach 100% and the leaderboards should he retroactively updated with appropriate guilds stripped of all bonus and rewards. And the guilds that won for real would receive them.

Quote Originally Posted by holygrale View Post
    You "don't care" because the cheating doesn't affect your bracket (20-100)
    It obviously did both Majestic much they practically doubled their points.

What?

Cheating affects top 15 the most because that will be where the majority of cheaters will be at.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75