MAX 500k stats gain after raid boss?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MAX 500k stats gain after raid boss?

Banned
    Post Count

MAX 500k stats gain after raid boss?

Hi, I have 4 accounts and after raid boss. Those accounts gained between 550k and 860k in stats, today after checking and doing some calculations it seems like all accounts have gotten items taken away to make for a maximum stats gain of around 500k during raid boss event.

my 4 acts statwise before, after and current (with some LTQ prizes included):

M: 960 - 1810 - 1461
    T: 698 - 1234 - 1197
    B: 629 - 1185 - 1131
    W: 450 - 1004 - 941

I figured my top account gained more because it could 1 hit the lvl70 boss we pounded for 50 hours after finishing. Right now I have less legenday prizes then I won last 24hrs on that account. It seems the more active you where during raid boss the more items have been taken away! Can anybody confirm this? I bet Gree customers service is overloaded right now, and it will probably take a while to get tickets answered. I just want to know if I'm in the same boat as everyone or one of the unlucky few!

Post Count
    i had several legenday prizes and they were both reduced to 1 of each.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This seems wrong. I'm at 1.5mil+ gain and over 700K raw I think it was. This is without being rewarded the easy mode goal prize with 10% exp mod despite getting the prompt I had won it. I even completed a second time with another syndicate but still nothing.

The missing prizes can't be handled on a ticket to ticket basis. They are probably deciding on two solutions...piss in everyones face and send out the generic F.U. script from support or determine who got f'd and fix their inventory.

GREE is not known for doing what right though so I'm putting on my raincoat and prepping for the 'golden shower'
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    This seems wrong. I'm at 1.5mil+ gain and over 700K raw I think it was. This is without being rewarded the easy mode goal prize with 10% exp mod despite getting the prompt I had won it. I even completed a second time with another syndicate but still nothing.

The missing prizes can't be handled on a ticket to ticket basis. They are probably deciding on two solutions...piss in everyones face and send out the generic F.U. script from support or determine who got f'd and fix their inventory.

GREE is not known for doing what right though so I'm putting on my raincoat and prepping for the 'golden shower'
    I have screenshots of legendary items before the event ended and it was reduced, any reasons for that?
    KA - 541-706-222

CC - 381-841-430 (Retired)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry

yeah,i got 1 each epic 2 rare taken, i did not jump syndicate or just hammer away at bosses, we called a few at start without following goals not knowing what to do but after that we followed goals, just finishing normal with 3 mins to spare to this really is confusing!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    an besides, if peeps did just hammer away at bosses just to get prizes then so what, they paid for it, and in business if you want to keep your customers then, the customer is allways right

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecauldron View Post
    I have screenshots of legendary items before the event ended and it was reduced, any reasons for that?
    I can only speculate. I think people were getting better drop rates than were intended and once GREE found out (I think it was a SAS member that reported his own inventory) this was how they decided to address it.

Whatever the problem was we know for fact that GREE than proceeded to screw up the delivery and execution of this solution.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Boss History screen was always correct. It would tell you that you got a Rare, but an Epic or Legendary would show up in your inventory instead of a rare. As far as individual boss prizes, everything seems normal for all 7 of my accounts. I went through the Boss History screen and took screenshots on 3 accounts. All prizes are now what it said I was awarded... except that missing uncommon item. That is the real issue. People are still missing prizes that they were justly awarded. Some people validly got a Legendary prize and it never showed up... it went to another member of the group. They fixed that other member getting the Legendary instead of the Rare, but they never fixed the inventory of the member that got a Rare instead of a Legendary. And people are still missing GOAL PRIZES!
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I lost 100k stats, no way these were extra items. I barley farmed something is wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss