Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scean4 View Post
    I'm on every day and I do verry good in guild wars, but I'm level 45 I have 2 four star armours, I know quiet a bit about the game.
    Hey, just Line me and we can talk. alae.alitia is my Line ID.
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

Some members of have given up their spots to more active players because of their busy lives. 3 spots available
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

2 spots left!
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

1 spot left up for grabs!
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

Ok can't seam to add you on messenger but I am interested in joining your guild I'm level 86 with non plus boss armors I'm always active during the week and on guild wars ill send in my app

Just added and sent you a message on Line about about joining your guild.

UPDATE: Many members have become in active over the last 2 wars so we need to recruit active members
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

iOS

The current guild I am with is inactive, looking for an active battle guild. Nothing special or too high end but just active and organized battle guild.

Blaze born armor
    Pyromancers +
    Armor of infernal lord +
    Dark prince +

All are maxed out, please reply if you have an active guild that is recruiting.

I have 7 lvl 3 training fields and 4 lvl 2 training fields

Line msg sn: yurnero

Guild

Hello,

I am no where close to being eligible, but I was hoping you had a feeder guild. I am new to this game but am familiar with the responsibilities of being very active in a guild as I've been playing tribal wars and CoC for years. I am on between 10 and 30 times a day and will grow quickly. Do you have a guild I can join and contribute in? I started two days ago and am level 16.

Regards,

Nuts