Give back our gold or give back our stats...do what's right!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Give back our gold or give back our stats...do what's right!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How do you only earn 1 of a particular item during the event and it is taken back and considered an extra item. Makes no sense to me...I had no extra items I checked and logged my items as I earned them because of Gree's post yet I still lost items...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    Gree = NHS (Translated for our over-the-puddle brothers)
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count

Gree is genius

This company keeps releasing broken, unfinished, untested, unproven and an overall very low quality product over and over and over again and backs it up with terrible product support; and yet they are able to get an exorbitant amount of half-wits to continue tossing piles of money their way. GOD these people are GENIUS.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mb402n View Post
    This company keeps releasing broken, unfinished, untested, unproven and an overall very low quality product over and over and over again and backs it up with terrible product support; and yet they are able to get an exorbitant amount of half-wits to continue tossing piles of money their way. GOD these people are GENIUS.
    Brilliant!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    Just so everybody understands, the "extra stuff" was a member of our syndicate had 152 legendary stunners, 138 legendary toxin drums and 159 legendary recoil blades in the first 6 hours of the event. He also had 150 + of the epic items as well. Seeing that this was statistically impossible he alerted the syndicate and then sent an email to Gree support. This was the problem that the forum admin was talking about. What happened to everybody other than the situation described above without a refund of gold spent amounts to stealing.
    In that case yes. That is an obvious mistake. For 60/60 of us in my syndicate that was NOT the case. We all had a very select and limited number of high stat items removed...20 here, 15 there, etc. The removal was targeted and precise. We no longer have equal items to minimum boss requirements met. Many of us were part of hundreds of boss kills. Our items were legit and not extra.

Please fix this gree. Thank you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Slapper View Post

Please fix this gree. Thank you.
    It is fixed. Sorry you can't accept that.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes gree did fix it. As in they screwed you people who spend money on the game. Over and over. People Stop bending over and lubing your cheeks for them. Don't spend any money with gree. Until they consistently put out it a working product. I lost items that we won in my syndicate I never got any extra as far as I could tell. We killed hundreds of bosses and almost every single person in my syndicate lost stats after the event. That's not a small percentage 95% of my syndicate had a stat drop. Gree we are fed up with the lousy programming skills y'all seem to possess and the even worse testing y'all do after. Never mind I forgot we the passing customers are y'all beta testers. But I suspect that this will fall on deaf ears or dumb asses.

Post Count
    Hmmm, a bit strange that these threads have been bumped down while the trivial ones are at the top.

Anyway, don't forget to ask Apple and Google for refunds. We paid for something with our money and effort and it was taken away. Hang your heads in shame Gree.

Post Count
    It's even stranger that you think this thread is any less trivial than the others. Don't worry... it'll be locked soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by real badman View Post
    Stop buying gold. Stop spending money on this stupid game just because of addiction. Simple. You think making a thread will give you your stats or gold back? GREE doesn't cares about it. Lol. Stop making a fool of yourself. Stop complaining. I spent gold too. My stats dropped by 100k. I'm not gonna cry. I'll just stop spending gold. Every single drop matters. your choice it is what to do. Don't expect refund.
    this. dont want to get burned? dont invest money. simple as can be

There are two stickied threads devoted to this already at the top of the page.