Give back our gold or give back our stats...do what's right!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Give back our gold or give back our stats...do what's right!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dude View Post
    Yes gree, how dare you give us ridiculous monster stats from one event and then take some it away. You should give everyone that complains 100 gold because they deserve free stuff for being so annoying.
    Yer an idiot.

OP was absolutely valid. None of this was "free". Even for those of us who spent no gold, we invested a helluva lot of time into doing our best into what used to be a fun game. Just go away. You're useless.

Lurker
    Post Count
    No no no. Gee should be held liable for their actions. They should take away things because they didn't do enough testing on their game. They are just worried about pushing out the next event in beta so we can rest it work out the bugs and have them tell us that there were problems and they will fix them by running a script to take away items the day are extra. Such it up grew give back what you took. And actually test the game as it should be treated before making paying customers your beta testers. Just because they post something after the fact about extra stuff doesn't make it right. Stop spending money on the game until they stop using us as beta testers

Post Count
    Sometimes i get the feeling that Gree's headquarters led by a bunch of monkeys.

Lurker
    Post Count

No gold in the next battle

The only way to make them understand that we are paying customers and deserve to be treated with respect, is to stop buying gold and spending gold, hurt their pockets, I will ask the members of my syndicate not to spend gold in this coming war, it may be the only way to make them care.

Post Count
    I'm glad I had a night to cool off. I'm so much happier today (insert sarcastic emoticon here)

I do have a solution that will suck equally for everyone, but would be fair for EVERYONE.

1. take every single item from the boss event away from every single person (put us back to square one)

2. Give every player one reward equal to 10% of the pre removal gain so the five days weren't for nothing.

2. Refund every bit of gold used plus 50% or 450 gold...whichever is more. We can use it later n it costs u nothing.

3. Give 450 gold to every gold free player that participated in the event. They can use it for crates or bldgs.

4. Sincerely apologize for a severely flawed event.

That would at a minimum be a good faith gesture, would cost you nothing, and we can try again w more gold on another event...I know I would.

Post Count
    Honestly, I just want the items back that I legitly earned.
    Syndicate: BBR

Post Count
    Do we know what the bug was? Which items were not legitimate? Anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by freddyb View Post
    I would only take my stats the way they were when the event ended or my cash back.
    How about your case back and your stats back before the event started?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    yes! the answer is .. yes! gree wants you to quit playing cc and begin playing their other games
    So true!

characters

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I'm honestly contemplating becoming a drug addict. It would be much cheaper and there is also less risk that the dealer will take the drugs off you once he sells them to you.
    connect with cold commander.. I think he has a medicinal clinic or something like that (not kidding and not trying to slight him with that)
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Sometimes i get the feeling that Gree's headquarters led by a bunch of monkeys.
    Please, that's below the belt. Monkeys are far more intelligent.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AxiwixA View Post
    No no no. Gee should be held liable for their actions. They should take away things because they didn't do enough testing on their game. They are just worried about pushing out the next event in beta so we can rest it work out the bugs and have them tell us that there were problems and they will fix them by running a script to take away items the day are extra. Such it up grew give back what you took. And actually test the game as it should be treated before making paying customers your beta testers. Just because they post something after the fact about extra stuff doesn't make it right. Stop spending money on the game until they stop using us as beta testers

Just so everybody understands, the "extra stuff" was a member of our syndicate had 152 legendary stunners, 138 legendary toxin drums and 159 legendary recoil blades in the first 6 hours of the event. He also had 150 + of the epic items as well. Seeing that this was statistically impossible he alerted the syndicate and then sent an email to Gree support. This was the problem that the forum admin was talking about. What happened to everybody other than the situation described above without a refund of gold spent amounts to stealing.

Post Count
    obviously you didnt see the thread where Gree's new game path is to give us HUGE stat gains and then the winner is the one who gets back to 0 first! this was just the beginning of the new CC...duhhhh

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    Just so everybody understands, the "extra stuff" was a member of our syndicate had 152 legendary stunners, 138 legendary toxin drums and 159 legendary recoil blades in the first 6 hours of the event. He also had 150 + of the epic items as well. Seeing that this was statistically impossible he alerted the syndicate and then sent an email to Gree support. This was the problem that the forum admin was talking about. What happened to everybody other than the situation described above without a refund of gold spent amounts to stealing.
    It's nice he was honest. No good deed goes unpunished.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree is still not answering us...this looks like a cheating to me. You continued to let us buy and keep spending golds to get those individual loot items, once event over you took back all the items!! We need an adiminstrator to comment oh this!! I'm sure there are hundreds of people calling Apple for refund!