Give back our gold or give back our stats...do what's right!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Give back our gold or give back our stats...do what's right!!!

Post Count

Give back our gold or give back our stats...do what's right!!!

It was YOUR choice to avoid being transparent. YOURS GREE!!!

It's not our job to monitor what you deem as extra. It's yours, and you failed to give us any specifics. You did however gladly keep taking our money. Nothing about that is right. Make it right. Do you want us to quit?

Free players and gold spenders all lost on this one.

I think everyone would agree that fair is either giving back ALL the stats or giving back ALL the gold. I don't want or expect both. Please do what's right.

Post Count
    How dare you demand the GREE Gods for a refund.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    Yes gree, how dare you give us ridiculous monster stats from one event and then take some it away. You should give everyone that complains 100 gold because they deserve free stuff for being so annoying.

Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Stop buying gold. Stop spending money on this stupid game just because of addiction. Simple. You think making a thread will give you your stats or gold back? GREE doesn't cares about it. Lol. Stop making a fool of yourself. Stop complaining. I spent gold too. My stats dropped by 100k. I'm not gonna cry. I'll just stop spending gold. Every single drop matters. your choice it is what to do. Don't expect refund.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They took away EXTRA weapons. Not weapons you had earned or gotten fairly. They warned you that this was happening. (Read the stickies that is important stuff). Gree made a mistake but this time they fixed it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Crazy arse threads like this are not needed. It takes away from the real complaints

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    Crazy arse threads like this are not needed. It takes away from the real complaints
    I agree rebel.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by real badman View Post
    You think making a thread will give you your stats or gold back? GREE doesn't cares about it. Lol. Stop making a fool of yourself. Stop complaining. I spent gold too. My stats dropped by 100k. I'm not gonna cry. I'll just stop spending gold. Every single drop matters. Don't expect refund.
    I don't think I'll get a thing, but this is the avenue I have, so I'm going to use it in hopes that someone that cares at Gree listens. I'll be sure not to disgrace "The Slapper" name by being foolish. Thank you for the life lesson!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno777 View Post
    They took away EXTRA weapons. Not weapons you had earned or gotten fairly. They warned you that this was happening. (Read the stickies that is important stuff). Gree made a mistake but this time they fixed it.
    60/60 in our syndicate losing stats is NOT "some" as the sticky says...if it said all it'd be on me...it doesn't.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Slapper View Post
    It was YOUR choice to avoid being transparent. YOURS GREE!!!

It's not our job to monitor what you deem as extra. It's yours, and you failed to give us any specifics. You did however gladly keep taking our money. Nothing about that is right. Make it right. Do you want us to quit?

Free players and gold spenders all lost on this one.

I think everyone would agree that fair is either giving back ALL the stats or giving back ALL the gold. I don't want or expect both. Please do what's right.
    If I had known that they would take away the weapons I received from switching syndicates then I wouldn't have wasted my time or my gold.

They should refund the gold I spent on this event and give me extra as compensation for the time I wasted.

oh who am I kidding, its Gree we are talking about here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Slapper View Post
    Do you want us to quit?
    yes! the answer is .. yes! gree wants you to quit playing cc and begin playing their other games

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    yes! the answer is .. yes! gree wants you to quit playing cc and begin playing their other games
    I'm honestly contemplating becoming a drug addict. It would be much cheaper and there is also less risk that the dealer will take the drugs off you once he sells them to you.

Post Count
    why don't u grow a weed farm? then u can not only have drugs, u can also sell them and make money? oh wait, what're we talking about .... meh

Post Count
    GreeDy and incompetent, about time we started cutting our losses and leaving this game. I still don't know what weapons were unearned and if GreeDy had some clear rules on this why no one knew about it.

If I leave I'm not playing any of their other stupid games.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    why don't u grow a weed farm? then u can not only have drugs, u can also sell them and make money? oh wait, what're we talking about .... meh
    ^^^ +420 ^^^

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Waste of time gree are I lost all my stats that I earned after completing boss raid, I know they were getting rib of extra items given out but not items that were rightfully earned, waste