Fight club helping other syndicates - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fight club helping other syndicates

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    agreed.. That is why we don't really compete for top 10 anymore. We lost some who want pixelated fame and glory but would rather keep the group we have then seek out mercs
    It's the only real form of a leaderboard or winner's list we have in this game. You can brag about winning a particular event, and sometimes an event with a unique prize for first place gives you bragging rights, but the syndicate war is the only way to get your name up there for posterity.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    i'd think the mods in syndicate events would add up after a while and thus syndicate events still hold value. How else did a guy get 10 mil boost from the raid boss event? I'm assuming that isn't 10 mil non-mod.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MuMiX View Post
    i'd think the mods in syndicate events would add up after a while and thus syndicate events still hold value. How else did a guy get 10 mil boost from the raid boss event? I'm assuming that isn't 10 mil non-mod.
    probably at least 6 million actual though
    retired

Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Funny how no one ever asks what really happened to bambam, TZU, Cerberus, or Baltazhar.

FEED HIM... FEED HIM!!!
    We're enjoying life Monte. The game just got old for me with the time commitment required. I had goals along the way and quit when I reached them. The 50 mil iph and 10 mil attack I had, will be free account stats within a couple months, so I decided to jump off the hampster wheel. I don't even miss the game, just the people I met. That's why I check the forum sometimes. No regrets for me though, it was good entertainment. When it stops being fun, then it's time to move on.

It's nice to know you miss me though! ;-)

It's really nice sitting here in our theater room watching Despicable Me with my son and not hearing an alarm going off to collect my rent!
    Name: (CK) Bam Bam
    Level: 250
    Attack: 3.1 million
    Defense: 2 million
    IPH: $30 million

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    agreed.. That is why we don't really compete for top 10 anymore. We lost some who want pixelated fame and glory but would rather keep the group we have then seek out mercs
    Sorry Iamnotarealteacher, Indians were made irrelevant by fight club. It is no wonder you jab at fight club. Fight Club helped syndicates achieve goals that they would not have been able to otherwise. Just leave it at that.

We did not run out of IAs. We had IAs until the end. We ran out of time to put all of them into play. As much damage as fight club does in war, attacks, pvps and robberies, would you really expect us to run out of IAs? And if we did, we would buy more.
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Sorry Iamnotarealteacher, Indians were made irrelevant by fight club. It is no wonder you jab at fight club. Fight Club helped syndicates achieve goals that they would not have been able to otherwise. Just leave it at that.

We did not run out of IAs. We had IAs until the end. We ran out of time to put all of them into play. As much damage as fight club does in war, attacks, pvps and robberies, would you really expect us to run out of IAs? And if we did, we would buy more.
    OMG, you're Lupo!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    OMG, you're Lupo!
    Oh noes! Everyone watch your behind or he's gonna "10-0" you!
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Still lost in the ways of game mechanics? Someone can help...

Banned
    Post Count
    It's obvious if you look at the broken english, but good troll Lupo. You had me going.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post

get off your high horse.. Gree made Indians "irrelevant" if thats the word you gotta use. unlike FC we were a bunch of friends not recruited by size of wallet or willingness to go all out on a phone app, always were. if not spending tons of cash anymore means becoming irrelevant, ok. but thats not your attainment Einstein

syndicates are a spending/ pissing contest and you guys win, i hope you are still as proud of ur achivements in cc in a few years as you are now showing in each of ur cocky posts. glad im not one of ur patients..😂

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    get off your high horse.. Gree made Indians "irrelevant" if thats the word you gotta use. unlike FC we were a bunch of friends not recruited by size of wallet or willingness to go all out on a phone app, always were. if not spending tons of cash anymore means becoming irrelevant, ok. but thats not your attainment Einstein

syndicates are a spending/ pissing contest and you guys win, i hope you are still as proud of ur achivements in cc in a few years as you are now showing in each of ur cocky posts. glad im not one of ur patients..��
    See? There are indians even I can't remember
    Still mad at Bostick.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    dont worry, i dont care who you remember or not. just dissapointed that you still dont have 5k posts on this forum. try harder 😉

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Vicious V, I believe
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    V, weren't you pregnant? But you returned to cc as a man. Too funny! You are not my patient but I recommend Dr. Mandy in Beverly Slums!!! 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post

syndicates are a spending/ pissing contest and you guys win, i hope you are still as proud of ur achivements in cc in a few years as you are now showing in each of ur cocky posts. glad im not one of ur patients..😂
    Who laughs last laughs best...