Fight club helping other syndicates

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight club helping other syndicates

Banned
    Post Count

Fight club helping other syndicates

Congrats to everyone who got the top prizes, sorry we could not help more. Those who we did help it was our pleasure. We met a lot of really cool fantastic people and would help those again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    U all helped syn I'm in and it was greatly appreciated. Love fc! :*

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Congrats to everyone who got the top prizes, sorry we could not help more. Those who we did help it was our pleasure. We met a lot of really cool fantastic people and would help those again.
    Awesome Trev,

Nice to read some positive news.

Well done to FC for helping others. It's the players that make this game enjoyable.

Only probelm is I wished I knew FC members were available to help!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice post. Respected.

Post Count
    Nice job fight club. We need to start the beatification process. Saint Trev has a nice ring to it
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    If there is anyone else from fight club who would like to step forward and thank or congratulate fight club for their help here, now would be the time to do it. I would personally like to thank all of the underprivileged children I have helped, all of the stray kittens and puppies I have fostered, and all of the innocent and noble people whose lives I have saved. You are all awesome and help validate my ego and narcissism.

We love we so very very much.

Banned
    Post Count
    I didn't get help from FCS or SAS wth?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    If there is anyone else from fight club who would like to step forward and thank or congratulate fight club for their help here, now would be the time to do it. I would personally like to thank all of the underprivileged children I have helped, all of the stray kittens and puppies I have fostered, and all of the innocent and noble people whose lives I have saved. You are all awesome and help validate my ego and narcissism.

Lol good old Monty!

SAS are pretty awesome too! They have always been more than helpful to myself and the Rebels.

Respect to both SAS & FC!

Post Count
    Two questions. How much did you guys raise stats. And I was wondering if you guys ran out of illegals in your syndicate.
    retired

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post

Do you ever get tired of trolling FC threads? Anyways, I thought you were gone from forum. I guess we will have to deal with your childish tendencies again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Two questions. How much did you guys raise stats. And I was wondering if you guys ran out of illegals in your syndicate.
    We used all of the IA's we had stashed in the kitty Teach. Some players increased their stats by 10m+, I managed to increase mine by 4m over the course of the event.

Personally, it's ruined the "increasing my stats" side of the game because it's way too easy these days and is seriously out of hand. Also with the attack stat being higher than the defence stat it just means everyone can kind of beat everyone. Defence stat has become pointless for players who have similar stats.

Crime City needed reviving but personally I think Gree have done it in totally the wrong way. With the changes to the gold bonus program and the stat inflation getting way out of hand I think we'll see a lot of good players throw the towel in over the next 12 months and out of MW, KA and CC I fear CC is most at risk of dying.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    We used all of the IA's we had stashed in the kitty Teach. Some players increased their stats by 10m+, I managed to increase mine by 4m over the course of the event.

Personally, it's ruined the "increasing my stats" side of the game because it's way too easy these days and is seriously out of hand. Also with the attack stat being higher than the defence stat it just means everyone can kind of beat everyone. Defence stat has become pointless for players who have similar stats.

Crime City needed reviving but personally I think Gree have done it in totally the wrong way. With the changes to the gold bonus program and the stat inflation getting way out of hand I think we'll see a lot of good players throw the towel in over the next 12 months and out of MW, KA and CC I fear CC is most at risk of dying.
    Well said Billionaire!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Crap dude I just checked your inventory after you hit me.. You have enough of those shotguns?

Hell the stats on those alone total more than my stats for my entire first year of playing.

Not even going to track your legendary totals lol
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Pablo View Post
    Do you ever get tired of trolling FC threads? Anyways, I thought you were gone from forum. I guess we will have to deal with your childish tendencies again.
    It was just a temporary ban.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
    It was just a temporary ban.
    Monty got banned?