A letter to Gree - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A letter to Gree

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    All valid points. Other then gree shutting down the thread that is the most action this thread will get sadly.

Good thing the server was shut down on Sat to fix things ;-(

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    Okay, so GREE has a GREAT product. CC rocks... if it weren't for the constant glaring errors. The way things are SUPPOSED to work is wonderful. How can we get GREE to stop creating new content in a game that is already saturated, and just work for an entire 3 war cycles on getting everything running smoothly?

Fix All issues before releasing an event instead of scrambling to deal with problems that QC should have caught.
    Get rid of the lag and crazy data-set download time that was created with the Android 3.8.2.2 update and not fixed in 3.9.
    Fix the back-end server issues.
    Fix the Goodfella energy glitch.
    Fix the requesting player 0 stats glitch (that just returned on iOS) and has been on Android for a long time.
    Fix the Android War "reset to top" glitch.
    Fix the iOS un-sorted mafia-member-profile-view equipment list.
    Fix the sort buttons for Android War stats.
    Fix the RAID Boss showing the wrong pop-up for damage done.
    Fix the RAID Boss HP not going down problem.
    Fix the Android Multi-Click 100% loot drop rate.
    The list is way longer than this, but my fingers are tired. Anyone care to continue that list?

Can we make one solid "current issues" list, do the job of their Quality Control team for them, and send e-mails to someone at the company who has the ability to say "yes". The list of grievances that are causing players to stop spending gold will be the top priority of any decent project manager.

Copy/paste that list... clarify that list... complete that list. Post it here.
    but the absolute sad thing is they don't care! they don't care & we are stupid enough to continue buying gold from them and they could give a damn about their terrible product

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    Gold users that spend real money have the right to voice their concerns when they have paid for a goods/service and have their money wasted by game errors.
    U r right about that!

When u buy something u should complain about things that matter.
    He paid cash in order to buy re-fills and finish the raid boss. Bottom line is that cuz of bugs he didn't finish thus he threw his money away - Totally needed complaining!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by travisman1 View Post
    1. Some people take this game way too serious. Check it once an hour and play for fun...
    2. You dont need to write paragraphs complaining about crap that you dont like, its just a game.
    3. if something goes wrong at work you probably dont complain this much...
    4. dont be a nagger
    I wonder why you think you're qualified to determine how seriously people should take a game?
    I wonder why you think you're qualified to determine what merits a paragraph of complaint?
    I wonder why you think you're qualified to speculate on how much action people take in their personal lives over the things that concern them?
    And I wonder why you think you're qualified to determine what people should or shouldn't communicate?

I can respect the OP for voicing a grievance with a service he's paid money for.
    Nothing you've said, however, adds to the discourse. You've literally wasted space.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    One thing sure and true we are all enjoying this game thanks a lot to all Gold spender especially to those are in my own syndicate because of their purchase the game is still alive and we free or minimal gold player enjoying leisure as the big spender do, gree always have mess in every event its normal for every digital product or games specially live" if gold spender complain on that mess and they being heard we who do not spend, will also benefit if gree will give compensation to all players .... think of it

Post Count
    You think GreeDy would carry on with this if it wasn't for the gold spenders? It's a business for them, one that provides abysmal service for their paying customers. Free players laugh along, you are low level and being subsided to play at all by gold spenders.

Post Count
    I agree with the sentiments expressed earlier. If you paid for a service that you didn't receive, it's right for you to make a complaint. If you continue to not receive the services you're paying for or satisfaction for your customer service issues, you should stop paying for the service.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    I agree with the sentiments expressed earlier. If you paid for a service that you didn't receive, it's right for you to make a complaint. If you continue to not receive the services you're paying for or satisfaction for your customer service issues, you should stop paying for the service.
    This is true but Crime City is like a drug and I am hooked like a crack head. An addict will chase their next hit no matter what. It doesn't matter if the drug is 90% pure or 10% pure, they will score and get high.

It is the same thing with this game right now. I will continue to chase my high and the dealers at Gree will continue to serve me low purity crack when really I want the grade A Heizenberg blue meth.

Now, where did I put my crack pipe????

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    Crazy thread but....

Y'all that complain about people buying gold need to stop and think. Without gold users this game wouldn't exist.

Gold users that spend real money have the right to voice their concerns when they have paid for a goods/service and have their money wasted by game errors.

Free players need to keep quiet about issues that don't impact them or respect the concerns of others.
    i agree with u rebels .. however, we all know it is a BAD BAD BAD product. should we really throw more money to the greedy?

whether u admit this or not, this is a dying title. gree wants to get over with this title and if it were to gree, they'd shutdown cc server this very moment! it's a badly written code, how many times has gree admitted that? Funzio wrote a bad code and gree is wasting time fixing it. their other titles are better than crimecity, so they don't really "want" to fix it, instead, they "have" to. this game is an obligation, a burden on the developers.

i'll say this again, gree is just dragging this game because there are many big spenders in this game. gree is carrying on with a double mind. i'm sure, they discuss this often in their meetings, "should we get done with crimecity?" and then they see the sales, they decide, oh well, let's carry on and see how deep the rabbit hole goes lol

this raid boss is a "super stats inflation" device which will eventually turn off many players because such huge changes in the stats will kill all of the fun. these high stats may seem cool in the beginning, but wait another couple of boss raid events! this is waaay too much for all of us.

just a week ago, my stats were at 1 mil .. and now i'm at 2.2 mil. some people have added over 10 mil in their stats .. can you believe this crap? i don't think this game is going to last another 6 months! you think i'm over-speculating? no, i'm not .. just wait and watch ...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by travisman1 View Post
    do you complain about every single thing you dont like when you buy something from a company? didnt think so
    this game never used to be so crap when funzio was running it on their servers. this game used to be fun just about an year ago. the time gree took over it and started pushing events, everything fell apart! so anyone who spent money on this game "when the game was a good product", shouldn't be bashed now based over what is happening today.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    this game never used to be so crap when funzio was running it on their servers. this game used to be fun just about an year ago. the time gree took over it and started pushing events, everything fell apart! so anyone who spent money on this game "when the game was a good product", shouldn't be bashed now based over what is happening today.
    I second that. Good post +1

I'm one of those old timers myself

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Don't think that every free player is as dumb as whatever his name was. I don't spend money on this game but I read the post and thought " yeah! that's right." Of course everyone knows that it is just a game, but if you walked into Best Buy and bought an xbox game off the shelf and took it home only to find it was all screwy you would be angry. That is a $60 one time purchase. Some of these people are spending 10 X that per month on this game and they deserve a good product in return and have an absolute right to ask for it. Without them doing so no one would be enjoying the game. Gree needs to get their act together and maybe if enough people complain they will.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by angel_pitcher13 View Post
    Gree needs to get their act together and maybe if enough people complain they will.
    i'm about to say something that may put my forum a/c in trouble .. oh well! Forget that gree will ever straighten out on their own based on "user complaints" .. they don't even read many user complaints, just copy/paste gibberish and close the case! this is what gree has been doing so far!

the only way these guys will get down on their knees is if all of the big spenders contact their lawyers and prepare an a$$ breaking lawsuit .. of course, settlements will be offered because gree knows that their product SUCKS! but still, anything recovered back from this broken app, is worth a shot. will leave a dent in the greedy black realm.