GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A letter to Gree

Articulate Author [FwD] J1M H3N50N's Avatar
    Post Count

A letter to Gree

Dear Gree,
    After the last 24 hours I feel a need to publicly speak out.

The Raid Boss event started out as an enjoyable one. It quickly devolved into a heated mess. There were lags. Inability to summon bosses. Inabilities to hit them if summoned. When able to hit they did not register. Health did not regenerate. People wasted vast sums of gold (or as we like to say: MONEY) and time. My syndicate was on the last quest to do 10 level 100 bosses in a row. With all of the problems we were barely able to finish lesser bosses. Why would any sane person knowingly throw away gold (still money) on a iffy at best but probably futile effort. Gree's poor planning, execution and maintenance of this event crippled the ability of thousands of players to participate in if not fully complete this event.

Combine this train wreck with other recent Gree classics.
    The issue with energy regeneration being 10% slower rather than faster with Goodfella status. Your Solution: Sorry for the inconvenience. No compensation given because Gree does not give compensation.
    Accounts being lost from August 18-21. During this time there was a building event, case event, LTQ and a PvP event. Your Solution: Sorry for the inconvenience. No compensation given because Gree does not give compensation.
    In the last war removal of the individual LTQ. It was reinstated after the event was finished. No confusion was possible from that maneuver. Your Solution: Sorry for the inconvenience. No compensation given because Gree does not give compensation.
    Countless issues about gold refills during war PvP and LTQs. Your solution: Sorry for the inconvenience. No compensation given because Gree does not give compensation.
    During the West Side Battle time frames and prize tiers were shuffled at your whim. Teams spent heavily to secure a spot in a tier to find that they were safely in it due to the reshuffling. Players were upset. Your Solution: Give out extra tier prizes. But wait! Gree does not give out compensation. But, when it does it finds a way to screw that up too.
    The bottom line is that the players pay the price while Gree sits back and only issues BLNT sandwiches. Players are losing money (many much more than me) on Gree's inability to keep the game in order. The complete failure of Gree's "Customer Service" department compounds the issue. Players are mad. Many players are spending less. Many others are quitting CC altogether. Something needs to be done to make the current situation (Raid Boss issues) right. Maybe even to many others before and the many that will surely follow.

Written by [FwD] J0HN L3NN0N
    Despite repeated efforts to get access to the forum I have been denied. My friend posted this letter as a favor.
    Gree knows where to find me if they feel a need to talk about this (but they won't).

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Number 1 is Jim Henson!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1. Some people take this game way too serious. Check it once an hour and play for fun...
    2. You dont need to write paragraphs complaining about crap that you dont like, its just a game.
    3. if something goes wrong at work you probably dont complain this much...
    4. dont be a nagger

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There's an easy solution. Stop buying gold.

Read your letter again. Every single complaint had a compounded effect on gold spenders. Just stop. The game is still fun free and it's far less frustrating.

Banned
    Post Count
    Crazy thread but....

Y'all that complain about people buying gold need to stop and think. Without gold users this game wouldn't exist.

Gold users that spend real money have the right to voice their concerns when they have paid for a goods/service and have their money wasted by game errors.

Free players need to keep quiet about issues that don't impact them or respect the concerns of others.
    Last edited by Rebels; 11-05-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    do you complain about every single thing you dont like when you buy something from a company? didnt think so

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by travisman1 View Post
    do you complain about every single thing you dont like when you buy something from a company? didnt think so
    Once, twice?.... probably not.

When issues happen over and over and you lose money?.... I'll let you answer that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If i buy a product that doesnt satisfy me once but twice i wouldnt buy it again... Problem solved..
    Go pay some bills instead of paying for virtual goods that dont mean crap in real life..

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    There's an easy solution. Stop buying gold.

Read your letter again. Every single complaint had a compounded effect on gold spenders. Just stop. The game is still fun free and it's far less frustrating.
    If it wasn't for the Gold Buyers this game would be in the garbage can along time ago, oh wait I hear a garbage truck coming down the street.......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not sure of your logic, travis. Should the game be discontinued? That's what happens if people stop buying gold. You probably play, hence why you're on this forum, don't you want gold users to be happy? Rebels said it already, they are the only reason this game exists...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by travisman1 View Post
    If i buy a product that doesnt satisfy me once but twice i wouldnt buy it again... Problem solved..
    Go pay some bills instead of paying for virtual goods that dont mean crap in real life..
    I dont have any bills as they are all paid thank you for your concern though. What I spend on this game is a small amount of my income and doesnt impact my real life one bit.

How about every single gold users stop buying and we all carry on playing this game for free? Or you could pretend that has happened already and go delete the game off your device.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Okay, so GREE has a GREAT product. CC rocks... if it weren't for the constant glaring errors. The way things are SUPPOSED to work is wonderful. How can we get GREE to stop creating new content in a game that is already saturated, and just work for an entire 3 war cycles on getting everything running smoothly?

Fix All issues before releasing an event instead of scrambling to deal with problems that QC should have caught.
    Get rid of the lag and crazy data-set download time that was created with the Android 3.8.2.2 update and not fixed in 3.9.
    Fix the back-end server issues.
    Fix the Goodfella energy glitch.
    Fix the requesting player 0 stats glitch (that just returned on iOS) and has been on Android for a long time.
    Fix the Android War "reset to top" glitch.
    Fix the iOS un-sorted mafia-member-profile-view equipment list.
    Fix the sort buttons for Android War stats.
    Fix the RAID Boss showing the wrong pop-up for damage done.
    Fix the RAID Boss HP not going down problem.
    Fix the Android Multi-Click 100% loot drop rate.
    The list is way longer than this, but my fingers are tired. Anyone care to continue that list?

Can we make one solid "current issues" list, do the job of their Quality Control team for them, and send e-mails to someone at the company who has the ability to say "yes". The list of grievances that are causing players to stop spending gold will be the top priority of any decent project manager.

Copy/paste that list... clarify that list... complete that list. Post it here.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm sure your complaints are noted!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd like to add BRING BACK the rewards program as it was... PLEASEEEEE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    Crazy thread but....

Y'all that complain about people buying gold need to stop and think. Without gold users this game wouldn't exist.

Gold users that spend real money have the right to voice their concerns when they have paid for a goods/service and have their money wasted by game errors.

Free players need to keep quiet about issues that don't impact them or respect the concerns of others.
    I'm not a free player. I'm a moderate gold spender between 100-250 USD a month. Now that I see Gree is having issues that make this money more wasted than usual I won't spend any on blind faith it'll work out. I'm sitting tight on my wallet until Gree can run a few events in a row without drama.

Call it a boycott if you want, I think it's more just common sense.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Completely agree with OP....