A CLARIFICATION from the Knights of Renais-Part 2

I'm going to warn all guilds: Fibonacci is Jon Jon despite the name change he may have used. That being said he did get an epic with us through a glitch he found/used which I suspect allows people who left the guild and deleted the game to get whatever rewards their previous guild won in war. He had NOT fought in the war with us-trust me with his early morning lies post all guild officers would've kicked him that day. Anyways He had already left us three to four weeks ago of his own choosing. He recently started this whole drama over his friend being kicked from our guild temporarily for not responding to Line messages. I have nothing but respect for US-they're cool guys. However, there is no way a Top 5 scorer would leave KoR-especially for Team Unicorn. Fibonacci enjoys using the phrase Top 5-again alarm bells should've been ringing. After I threatened to post all the Line screenshots on the forum refuting all his lies, he finally agrees to apologize in return for letting his friend in (BTW I had already promised the friend a return even before this drama started). After the apology I thought everything was cool. But no, he decides to try to join Team Unicorn and within an hour of my forgiveness he suddenly brings me into a group chat with a noob kyle to verify the glitch and give him an endorsement. By then I was confused with why he wanted me to verify the glitch with someone I didn't know. When it became clear to me he was using me to get into Team Unicorn I said in the chat "You two hash it out, I want an apology Jon, and I'm taking my leave". This guy is running around giving me untold headaches and damaging KoR. We at KoR don't condone cheating and Gree please fix this glitch because I find that it's ridiculous a guy who left and lied about his previous guild gets to get a free epic from the money his previous guild spent. Again I'm sure all of you know by now he is trollish and this is my warning. Finally in regards to the sudden jump in Rankings-we actually saved most of our gems from last war if you saw all my previous recruitment posts. Other top 10 gms knew about it too-Oriyn of Beastmode Gods had pegged us at Top 10 in his Top 10 Prediction.
    Last edited by samuellee11; 11-05-2013 at 11:20 AM.
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Jon deserves troll of the year award

Clearly the requirements for staying in the loony bin have been drastically lowered. This is how I'm picturing it...

loony bin staff: "Alright champ, you're free if you can sign your name on the dotted line."
    Jon Jon/Fiboccani: draws a disfigured happy face.
    loony bin staff: "Good enough for me!"
    Last edited by Harbear; 11-05-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    Knights of Furyans

I feel a bump is needed to clarify all this. I can't believe people allow one troll to do so much damage
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Taken from the Posting Guidelines Sticky Thread:

Please DO NOT:

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...es-and-Welcome!

Please stop posting stupid threads and work out your schoolyard grievances elsewhere.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    Taken from the Posting Guidelines Sticky Thread:

Please DO NOT:

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...es-and-Welcome!

Please stop posting stupid threads and work out your schoolyard grievances elsewhere.
    Thank you. They need to be banned. they are now acting me.

Regardless how we fell apart and how i got butthurt and cried about it. They are clearly breaking a major rule.

Harbear comment was uncalled for.

yum yum was slightly wrong.

Slee was very uncalled for.

I hope gree bans then from here and from the game
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.