Top 150 Faction has space for up to 5 people!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 150 Faction has space for up to 5 people!!

Hybrid View

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Top 150 Faction has space for up to 5 people!!

Zass finished 151st in Mexico. We have been a consistent top 250 team and are seeing ourselves surge forward with each new expansion and bonus upgrade. We've never finished so high and we are excited for the future!

We will be expanding soon and we've had a couple players leave the game. This means we will have room for up to 5 new team mates! Are you tired of carrying your team and ready join us in the top 150?

We are a 52 player (currently) faction that is VERY active, coordinated and FUN.

The bonuses you will enjoy by joining are:
    Health Regen: -30%
    Infantry Att/Def: 20%/35%
    Ground Att/Def: 15%/30%
    Air Att/Def: 10%/30%
    Sea Def: 20%
    Building Defense: 35%
    Building Output: 15%

To be considered, you must:
    -have strong stats per your level
    -be very active and willing to contribute to team goals
    -be willing to use our chat app
    -be looking for a FUN and COMPETITIVE team (we call ourselves a family)

Gold use is not and never will be required but if a decision between two recruits is needed, gold use will play a part in the decision.

Contact me today to find out more and join!

-Phoenix
    Zass. 'Nuff said.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I joined Zass about a month ago. It is the best decision I have made in this game. Zass has a great group of guys and girls from all over the world that are competitive but also like to have fun. You will be happy as a member of the Zass family!

Post Count
    Feels good to be apart of a great Faction. Started with them 4/5 months ago and been loving it ever since, they brought the love of the game back without all those high ass demands....they appreciate your hard work and dedication. And as long as you're active, that's all they ask...Constistent Top 250 but added some great guys, finished 151(under 70k from 150) now pushing for 150. Get on board while you can...Fun and active group...Great Faction Leader and Officers....and I've been in some great factions(VFF Charlie(UnSullied), TheGunners, and iBlest(iDeph) and I put Zass above them all.....
    Last edited by Noble James; 11-05-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Post Count
    Hello

I am a level 60 with 69k stats. Very active!!

Mas

Acc1....lvl 98 510/530 raw iph 1.15mil
    acc2....lvl 37 291/283 raw..iph 125k

looking for an active faction for ltq..boss and upcoming raid boss events. Happy to contibute cash..occasional gold user but very active..last battle weekend. 2 man faction..just missed 50 bosses fought 57..if memory serves ...want 50 next war weekend...pm me..

Post Count
    Bumpity bump

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A lot of good candidates so far, looking for more!
    Zass. 'Nuff said.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump......

Lurker
    Post Count

Joining Zass

As a new member of Zass, I must say this is a great Faction! I joined with an attack/defense of 205k/210k three months ago and my points have risen almost 8x that. I am now at 1320k/1890k. We are talking about a fun group of people that make this an enjoyable game. Before I joined Zass, I had literally quit the game, donated all my monies to my last Faction and all. But I was asked to join before I gave up on the game, and here I am. The team is competitive, they communicate, and all around fun to be apart of.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have 3 accts and would like to keep them together at the minimum 2 need a home fit this boss event,
    Lvl 58 251/277 Lvl 78 347/372. Those 2 need a home third acct is lvl 98 590/679 and will come if room but that acct has a good home just no room for others.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm a level190..1.7m att/2.0m def.. 3.7 iph gold user... I have the streak units from last war and the 55 win unit... Very knowledgable.... One of the most active guys in the game. Need a response quick.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just for clarification... we are probably looking at candidates that are in the 1.5m attack and 2m+ defense range or better.

-Phoenix
    Zass. 'Nuff said.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Our expansion is going to be bought soon! Still looking for 4-5 strong members to join us!
    Zass. 'Nuff said.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump to the top!
    Zass. 'Nuff said.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I appreciate the offer, but those stats are a little low for what we need right now. I hope you find a good place for them!
    Zass. 'Nuff said.