My energy still isn't fixed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My energy still isn't fixed

Banned
    Post Count

My energy still isn't fixed

After more than a week (maybe 2?), a scheduled server downtime, and a server mishap last night. Good job, Gree.

Post Count
    Sometimes after I do a job my energy regenrates by ~60.. Not sure if that makes up for the 12 seconds
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep, really thought this would have been fixed by now. Well, you know what they say about assuming.

Post Count
    ass-u-ming?

Banned
    Post Count
    Im shocked there isn't more of an outrage about this...they're making a lot of money by keeping everyone's energy broken and simply refusing to fix it. Everyone who finishes LTQ's now has to spend more gold than usual to make up for that missing energy (which was most likely GREE's intention when they tweaked the energy regen time).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Im shocked there isn't more of an outrage about this...they're making a lot of money by keeping everyone's energy broken and simply refusing to fix it. Everyone who finishes LTQ's now has to spend more gold than usual to make up for that missing energy (which was most likely GREE's intention when they tweaked the energy regen time).
    I'm shocked your shocked. Players here have gone numb to this and its now an expectation that we get a major screw-up regularly.

If you tried to measure how long GREE can go without a mistake using a stopwatch I'm not even sure you'd ever be able to start it.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    Sometimes after I do a job my energy regenrates by ~60.. Not sure if that makes up for the 12 seconds
    I think so. I have the same problem.

Banned
    Post Count
    I am really starting to think CC is a social experiment and we are the test subjects.

Post Count
    Same issue for me, on both my main and mini. Making LTQ harder to finish.

As I've mentioned in multiple threads, this is a CLIENT issue which means we need to include the fix in an actual update in the game (the kind that you download from the app store). Updates iOS-side need to go through Apple's certification process. If we could fix it server-side or with a hot-fix that didn't require an update, we would have already done that. The fix is slated for the next update.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    As I've mentioned in multiple threads, this is a CLIENT issue which means we need to include the fix in an actual update in the game (the kind that you download from the app store). Updates iOS-side need to go through Apple's certification process. If we could fix it server-side or with a hot-fix that didn't require an update, we would have already done that. The fix is slated for the next update.
    I'll do the math later and request a refund, but what you're saying is that in order for me to complete the same amount of an ltq that I would without this mistake; I will have to use X amount of gold and there is nothing you can do about it. Is Gree going to compensate me for that?
    Last edited by Holicaholic; 11-05-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The Client is the issue?
    It is a bonus that is not working anymore isn't it?
    My energy is at 1:05 or 6 and it used to be :52
    Will the upddate replace lost energy and extra gold spent to finish LTQ's?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [CM]]forgetaboutit View Post
    The Client is the issue?
    It is a bonus that is not working anymore isn't it?
    My energy is at 1:05 or 6 and it used to be :52
    Will the upddate replace lost energy and extra gold spent to finish LTQ's?
    We get the privilege of paying to get screwed over. I don't expect we will get anything even though they should compensate.

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good thing I "invested" in that goodfellas= screw you tard bonus. If that is all it is then push out the fix.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When can we expect this update to come out?