🔴 mod attn 🔴 bosses not reducing in goals list

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 🔴 mod attn 🔴 bosses not reducing in goals list

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

🔴 mod attn 🔴 bosses not reducing in goals list

Need help urgently please....

I'm currently helping our sister syn on they're bosses and they're goals list appears to be stuck! We have now completed 6 lvl 65 bosses but the goals list is still showing 3/6!!!

We can't continue unless this is rectified! This will prohibit them from completing normal mode in which they've already spent gold to reach the reward for normal

Please can you look into this asap

Ticket also sent #1075312

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    UPDATE....no reply to ticket sent and no mod contact! Time is ticking and we are losing out!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    UPDATE.....STILL NO RESOLUTION....still stuck on 3/6 even though more lvl 65 bosses have been hit. Currently lost over 3 hours in addition to the server down time!

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    UPDATE.....4 hours now lost on the boss event due to goal glitch....still no help from either mods or support!

Post Count
    GREE's not going to lose their beauty sleep to fix your pixels, but by all means continue...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    UPDATE....thanks for nothing gree!!! 11 hours now wasted including gold used to get this far and not even a generic response from support and no mod reply.....count me out from any future gold purchases, I'm done! The whole syn missed out because of this!! But why would you care?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's been a rough showing since that server maintenance. It all started off so well...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    GREE's not going to lose their beauty sleep to fix your pixels, but by all means continue...
    Any productive suggestions or would that be asking you to go a step too far?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, 12 hours have now gone by and still no response!! Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but do I have cause to be just a little annoyed? A time sensitive challenge glitches and prevents us from going any further, yet no help from mods and no reply to the ticket sent! I'm sure that in the 12 hours that we've had this problem, mods have looked through this forum for people to ban who break the posting guidelines. So why no reply, why not even so much as an "ill look into it"?

Okay, we're not going to go down this route. Don't spam the forums to get something looked at.