Thread: Lfg ios

Lfg ios

Hi folks I am a looking for a guild to join. I am a pretty active player looking for a dedicated group who uses coordination and communication to be a competitive guild. I really would like to join a group where people are very knowledgeable and can point me in the right directions if i have various questions. I myself have been playing 2-3 months, my equipment is pretty scrub no lie, but i am a competitive player who will climb the ladder eventually = ).

I will make it very clear I am not a gem spender, and pride myself on such, so I doubt any of you top 1-50 guilds will want me = (.

My current setup - 6 t3 fields. 4 t2 smiths.
    Maxed Armor- combustion, boilerplate, swamp shaman, big 4(3/4 didnt do rocfeather because it was a waste)

I will have Circe+ and Horseman+ maxed in about a week, I have stockpiled millions of gold and 200ish fusion stones in preparation my attempts at crafting blaze/moontide. So although I am a lameduck now, when I craft one of those badboys it will be powerleveled to max rather quickly ^^.

Hope to hear from someone soon, thanks!

Hello,

I'd love to have you in my guild. You can find out a bit about us here. We've got a small but good core group of players and we are looking to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    Hi folks I am a looking for a guild to join. I am a pretty active player looking for a dedicated group who uses coordination and communication to be a competitive guild. I really would like to join a group where people are very knowledgeable and can point me in the right directions if i have various questions. I myself have been playing 2-3 months, my equipment is pretty scrub no lie, but i am a competitive player who will climb the ladder eventually = ).

I will make it very clear I am not a gem spender, and pride myself on such, so I doubt any of you top 1-50 guilds will want me = (.

My current setup - 6 t3 fields. 4 t2 smiths.
    Maxed Armor- combustion, boilerplate, swamp shaman, big 4(3/4 didnt do rocfeather because it was a waste)

I will have Circe+ and Horseman+ maxed in about a week, I have stockpiled millions of gold and 200ish fusion stones in preparation my attempts at crafting blaze/moontide. So although I am a lameduck now, when I craft one of those badboys it will be powerleveled to max rather quickly ^^.

Hope to hear from someone soon, thanks!
    If you're looking at top 25, 8 Infinity 8 is currently recruiting. We're #19 in war of the wicked and spirit bonus is already 8%, please find details below.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ng-(iOS)/page2

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius View Post
    2 Spots Open.
    Max Level Guild.
    All Elemental bonuses are 7%+.

We have a very friendly and active group of members. Ranked #19 in the last Guild War. Send a LINE message to infinitykd to apply.

Requirements:
    Level 100+ Preferred
    Active Player (Daily)
    Screen Shot of your war points
    Line Messenger

Updated 11/3/2013
    Last edited by sawoo; 11-05-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: grammer
    Nick: susu Line: susu1knd Level: 200+
    Friends list is already full!