MOD ATTN: Level 100 boss health not moving - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOD ATTN: Level 100 boss health not moving

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation Level 100 Boss health meter not moving...escapes even though we exceeded 750MM attack

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We've been looking into this for the last few minutes, since we saw the thread, and the situation is noted. We're still not sure what happened there, but I'll be answering you via ticket in the next few minutes.

EDIT: Also, forums just aren't the best place to report this in regards to getting a quick response. There isn't always someone watching who can check into things directly.
    CJ....The problem is that when these issues happen in the middle of an event and we can't get any priority reponse from filing a trouble ticket WE are the ones that lose and its OUR money that goes down the drain. My issue began today on level 22 and i know that at least 10 people from our syndicate filed trouble tickets and not a one of us has had a response. There are now only 14 hours left in the event and not only have we lost out on the rewards associated with the trouble ticket, we have also been unable to progress through the event and have a shot at the final prize.

Here is the content from our ticket filed earlier today...I would appreciate any response from you or anyone at GREE.

Mod Edit: Don't post ticket content
    Last edited by CJ54; 11-05-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @SocalDawg

Please remove the ticket number... don't give Gree another reason to ban you and thereby an excuse to lock this thread and try to cover it up.

Funniest thing is when I reported PVP prizes given incorrectly, I was told by Gree that once they gave the prize out, they cannot give it out again, even if they were not rewarded correcctly by their own system.

Absolute joke

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @Timmaaay - Hope they get it sorted quickly for you, that's way too close an way too much effort to lose out on the prize.

@SocialDawg - No offence meant because any issue like this is pain for any team but people need to realize that this event is so heavily stacked at the back that the half way point for the whole event (including easy, normal and hard) is when you've finished lvl 25. If I remember correctly lvl 22 was only around a third of the way there.

Around 17billion damage needed to finish everything up to 25 and 18.7billion damage needed for the last 2 levels so if you guys are on lvl22 still you're only about 33% of the way there and with 14hours left, glitch or no glitch I very much doubt you'd be able to make it.
    Last edited by Bariel; 11-05-2013 at 02:17 AM.

Consistent Contributor realsavior's Avatar
    Post Count
    This also happened to peace and love syndicate as we were finishing up elite just now. I noticed health stopped moving and started adding scores from the leader board. Well over 1 billion damage was done already and people continued to hit.I have sent in a support ticket, and have screenshots of all the scores (just in case). Not sure how this can be fixed since we were about to finish the event. I hope this gets resolved in a timely fashion.

Post Count
    I sent a silimar ticket yesterday regarding the non moving boss health bar. Was doing level 75 boss and we did over 90 mil for a 48 mil boss which sucked. No reply to it yet except the automated one.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This happened to many teams... We were on the final streak for 25/27 and the leaderboard showed that we had almost 450000000 hp when it only needed 350000000 and she still escaped... Total and utter BS