MOD ATTN: Level 100 boss health not moving

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOD ATTN: Level 100 boss health not moving

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Exclamation MOD ATTN: Level 100 boss health not moving

We are halfway done with level 27 and currently have over 900 million HP on a boss and is still showing over 75% health. Every time a gold refill occurs, the health of the boss regenerates. Please message me. A ticket will not get this resolved before the raid boss event is over.

Thank you.

Ticket sent with screenshots to help expedite the process. Request #1075038

Edit: ONE HOUR LEFT BEFORE IT ESCAPES. If it goes, we lose our progress on the final level 27/27. And boss health is actually INCREASING with the passage of time, close to full again.
    Last edited by Timmaaay; 11-04-2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Added ticket number

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Banned
    Post Count
    Reason# 10382727193 why ppl shouldn't spend $$$ on this game.

good luck tho

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (BF) Tuna View Post
    Reason# 10382727193 why ppl shouldn't spend $$$ on this game.

good luck tho
    Some people can't help it though lol, they think they will be the strongest if they spend gold but truth is, there is always someone better then yourself

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sucks so bad. We can't defeat this boss, 5/10. If it gets away, the streak is over too and we have to start over. In trying not to be angry in my comments but Im furious inside. we've already put over 125% of the required HP into this boss and nothing is working.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmaaay View Post
    Sucks so bad. We can't defeat this boss, 5/10. If it gets away, the streak is over too and we have to start over. In trying not to be angry in my comments but Im furious inside. we've already put over 125% of the required HP into this boss and nothing is working.
    That blows. Hope they fix it. Was lucky enough to finish before anything bad happens. But again good luck to you and the syndicate

Banned
    Post Count
    This is un£*u*king believeable were on 6 of 10 consecutive. Every time gree messes with the game they make it 10x times worse. GREE LEAVE THE GAME ALONE NO MORE SHUTDOWNS NO MORE UPDATES!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This needs immediate attention.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This happened to my syndicate earlier today. We were trying to kill level 75 boss and I put in pas in the last 3 minute. I spent like 200 gold trying to finish but for some reason boss's health didnt go down. When I looked at the leaderboard it says we did 57million damage on a boss with 48million health and we still didn't kill her. I sent them an email but they have not responded back yet.... Gree please fix this issue

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's annoying too. Issue here is that the final level requires you to do them consecutively without letting one escape. We can't do that if we can't beat it. Close to 1 BILLION hit points on a level 100 boss and it is full health....
    Quote Originally Posted by narapg View Post
    This happened to my syndicate earlier today. We were trying to kill level 75 boss and I put in pas in the last 3 minute. I spent like 200 gold trying to finish but for some reason boss's health didnt go down. When I looked at the leaderboard it says we did 57million damage on a boss with 48million health and we still didn't kill her. I sent them an email but they have not responded back yet.... Gree please fix this issue

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Please help! Over 50 vaults wasted if this boss gets away in the next 45 minutes.

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by narapg View Post
    You spent 200 gold to beat a level 75 boss . . . 눈_눈

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree. COME ON!!!

it's this kind of crap that make people leave.

my teammate wasted 500 gold hitting boss 75 and it just didn't move.

Now we are going to ask for refund. This is total BS

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is insane. Halfway done with the final level. 75,000-100,000 gold invested. This is making me sick!! Please help!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmaaay View Post
    This is insane. Halfway done with the final level. 75,000-100,000 gold invested. This is making me sick!! Please help!
    I am sick just thinking about this...