DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOD ATTN: Level 100 boss health not moving

Lurker
    Post Count
    /taps foot impatiently

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    22 minutes before boss escapes. Please make this right....

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear it Tim…hope they get it fixed for you guys.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thx Lil B. I can't believe this is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandocommando View Post
    Sorry to hear it Tim…hope they get it fixed for you guys.

Lurker
    Post Count
    3min left

Post Count
    50 vaults on this event. thats a boat payment

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I really hope Gree makes this right with everyone.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    UPDATE: no response, boss escaped, goal starts over at 0. Thank you very much glitches programming. You now have a perfectly documented screw up and lack of response.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmaaay View Post
    UPDATE: no response, boss escaped, goal starts over at 0. Thank you very much glitches programming. You now have a perfectly documented screw up and lack of response.
    what's the feeling amongst the team? Are you guy going for the streak? What's the plan forward?

We've been looking into this for the last few minutes, since we saw the thread, and the situation is noted. We're still not sure what happened there, but I'll be answering you via ticket in the next few minutes.

EDIT: Also, forums just aren't the best place to report this in regards to getting a quick response. There isn't always someone watching who can check into things directly.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well in this case it worked...

Dear Gree, this is exactly what pushes people to either cheat or quit. These poor people spent a fortune playing by your rules and got totally screwed. We all know you are making a fortune. Spend some of that money to hire people who can respond to issues in a TIMELY manner. Everyone who wasted their gold deserves a refund. That team deserves the prize and we all deserve another day to complete the event. First you do " scheduled maintenance" mid event and then totally screw it up all night? Make it right!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Understood but...

Understood but ticket sent and was a time issue. We have no avenue for immediate response. Tickets can take days.

Edit: thank you for the response and looking into it. Needless to say, I have a very unhappy and uneasy team looking for answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We've been looking into this for the last few minutes, since we saw the thread, and the situation is noted. We're still not sure what happened there, but I'll be answering you via ticket in the next few minutes.

EDIT: Also, forums just aren't the best place to report this in regards to getting a quick response. There isn't always someone watching who can check into things directly.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

Could you please also take a look at our syndicate's issue as well? The request # is 1073424.
    This was very discouraging and nobody is willing to spend gold on this boss event anymore.

Lurker
    Post Count

Same thing happened to us, two days ago, with boss level 90. I wanna see what's left to do ! Because of this glitch we cancelled our goal to finish the Elite mode.
    Last edited by alics; 11-04-2013 at 10:47 PM.
    Name: YZF HawkGirl
    Code: 106 - 429 - 617
    Level: 176
    Att: 7,1xx,xxx
    Def: 7,3xx,xxx

Name: YZF Alice
    Code: 388 - 031 - 717
    Level: 58
    Att: 6,1xx,xxx
    Def: 6,2xx, xxx