Change to Chalice LTQ Incoming

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Change to Chalice LTQ Incoming

Change to Chalice LTQ Incoming

Hello all,

Due to a data error, the Chalice event went out with the wrong number of requirements on the goal steps (i.e. the things you need to do to complete the goal). We are making a data push to change those numbers to the correct values, and we apologize for any confusion experienced. This won't affect anyone who has completed the event.

For people who are still doing the event, you will need to be on the new data-set or you may experience a pop-up glitch that says the goal is completed when it is not (this is due to the client not syncing correctly with the server). If this happens to you, please close and reopen the app. That will put you on the correct dataset and sync your client up properly with the server again.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Huh. An error. Whoduthunkit? I'm just so surprised.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    tbh if the next cok didnt get moved up by a week, gree would have less rush to fill these events in and make less mistakes.
    Hi guys

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Will it also fix the individual part

As in the one that is supposed to have a 20% magic attack attached to the 10/10 prize?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hello all,

Due to a data error, the Chalice event went out with the wrong number of requirements on the goal steps (i.e. the things you need to do to complete the goal). We are making a data push to change those numbers to the correct values, and we apologize for any confusion experienced. This won't affect anyone who has completed the event.

For people who are still doing the event, you will need to be on the new data-set or you may experience a pop-up glitch that says the goal is completed when it is not (this is due to the client not syncing correctly with the server). If this happens to you, please close and reopen the app. That will put you on the correct dataset and sync your client up properly with the server again.
    Thanks for the update and big thanks for not taking away from us what we got, those of us who completed it quickly.

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would love to know how many of the Sky Pirate whiners got this unit early. I guarantee at least some did...don't see them suddenly asking for it to be taken away until they get the right number of boxes

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is crapy customer service...so the smaller guilds who haven't finished yet, will never get it now.

Or you reset everybody, or you leave it as it is...
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840

Banned
    Post Count
    This game, and this company, Gree are complete and total frauds. Either via incompetence, or deception or turning a blind eye to exploits there's no way any sane person would invest real money for what so easily can be done with tricks and hacks. Even it that wasn't true, every single event they unloose now is broken in one way or another, and because they pit us against each other in their biggest money making event, those errors tip the scales unfavorably towards one or another.

Can sanity be contagious?

Post Count

Talking ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    I would love to know how many of the Sky Pirate whiners got this unit early. I guarantee at least some did...don't see them suddenly asking for it to be taken away until they get the right number of boxes
    LOL, I bet you have both now

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What1976 View Post
    LOL, I bet you have both now
    i know i do

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I see it that the active players are rewarded

Post Count

Wink lol

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    i know i do
    Lol, you lucky ...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Spi View Post
    This is crapy customer service...so the smaller guilds who haven't finished yet, will never get it now.

Or you reset everybody, or you leave it as it is...

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840
    LOL Boo Hoo...

What a freaking joke you're complaining about your small guild and you post your Hacked Gold Guild stats.

Maybe if you were in a legitimate guild that hadn't cheated and had active players you'd benefit more.

Geesh...

Post Count
    What about people that are stuck in limbo? Those that are in guild and cant leave and they cant play event or nothing,they are counted as they are in guild but they cant leave or join another guild,please sort that out.Those people cant be removed because they are invisible,they dont have a option to leave or donate or anything
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    What about people that are stuck in limbo? Those that are in guild and cant leave and they cant play event or nothing,they are counted as they are in guild but they cant leave or join another guild,please sort that out.Those people cant be removed because they are invisible,they dont have a option to leave or donate or anything
    Yes, these units showed up as received but they are not in my units and I'm still stuck in limbo.