Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can't get enough Halloween? We have a hilariously belated LTQ for you

Banned
    Post Count
    Prize List please Sir !

Banned
    Post Count
    PS: We'll see if we can get the prize list up shortly

....like a favour ...or maybe treats....or just tricks ?...when ?....thank you !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ablankone View Post
    Likewise smooth. Gree - your server speed ****ing sucks. You are one ****ed up bunch of half wits. 10 minutes left on a raid boss, over a 1000 gold spent and wow - way to go - suspended animation. Ban me for the 4th time and permanently - I don't give a rat's arse anymore. You are total wankers, you **** us around, you're totally inept at your jobs and don't give a **** for anything other than your finite pay checks... **** you.

So tell us how you really feel! It did suck that we were locked out of the game having almost defeated a level 90 boss and lost it but I guess I'm just used to this mess so I'm not THAT pissed!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ablankone View Post
    Likewise smooth. Gree - your server speed ****ing sucks. You are one ****ed up bunch of half wits. 10 minutes left on a raid boss, over a 1000 gold spent and wow - way to go - suspended animation. Ban me for the 4th time and permanently - I don't give a rat's arse anymore. You are total wankers, you **** us around, you're totally inept at your jobs and don't give a **** for anything other than your finite pay checks... **** you.
    I don't think they care what you have to say. Not trying to be rude or anything

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    Admin sure does have a loose definition of "shortly" lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another ltq and still I am getting 1:05 on my energy refills. Maybe once the servers are stable you could look into that.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dklv View Post
    Another ltq and still I am getting 1:05 on my energy refills. Maybe once the servers are stable you could look into that.
    Same situation here

Post Count
    I totally get that and no offence taken at all... yeh, we either accept this fact or it simply serves to intensify the anger. For me - it's the latter.

Like most of us I go by the principle of never letting people down - and this game feeds off that. It's just a shame that Gree and its employers do not share this ethos anymore. They're the fleas off the back of a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    I don't think they care what you have to say. Not trying to be rude or anything
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HIRING!!!
    IF UR NOT SERIOUS...THEN JOIN US!
    MAFCODE 996680019 / SYNCODE 479699911
    LEVEL 155+ ATT/76M+ DEF/65M+ IPH/7.8+ BANS/4.0
    PROUD MEMBER OF 100CLUB / 20O CLUB
    WHEN THE MOONS LINE UP SHOOT FOR THE STARS

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
    Admin sure does have a loose definition of "shortly" lol
    We'll have a hilariously belated prize list....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    new ltq... old energy regen rate issue.

anyone else annoyed by the 1:06 regen time? guess they figure it just means more cash in their pockets, so why fix it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    i not even get it yet

Post Count
    I've written to them regarding too slow energy regen since last LTQ, didn't get a good answer or help in 3 mails ffs. Do they use bots for real? It sure feels like it. Can a mod plz send me a PM so I know I'm talking to a person and not a computer. It's not fair with glitches like this that makes it much harder to finish LTQ compared to people without the regen glitch.

Consistent Contributor The Reaper's Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe sometimes on the reward list, but never on the jobs list. I doubt Gree would really want to have people knowing whether someone wants to do the LTQ or how far they can go. Of course the CC community comes together to put this information out, but it will never be willingly provided by Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes. Especially since I bought the energy upgrade w Goodfella and this effectively revokes the benefit of the purchase, without a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    new ltq... old energy regen rate issue.

anyone else annoyed by the 1:06 regen time? guess they figure it just means more cash in their pockets, so why fix it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    I've written to them regarding too slow energy regen since last LTQ, didn't get a good answer or help in 3 mails ffs. Do they use bots for real? It sure feels like it. Can a mod plz send me a PM so I know I'm talking to a person and not a computer. It's not fair with glitches like this that makes it much harder to finish LTQ compared to people without the regen glitch.
    Well of course they won't reply! They tweaked the energy bar so they could make more money, why on earth would they reply when people realize whats going on?