Can't get enough Halloween? We have a hilariously belated LTQ for you - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can't get enough Halloween? We have a hilariously belated LTQ for you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dont understand why people play a game they hate so much made from a company they hate evn more....lol i enjoy cc sorry all of you dont

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayo-XK1 View Post
    Dont understand why people play a game they hate so much made from a company they hate evn more....lol i enjoy cc sorry all of you dont
    right, because wanting them to fix things is equal to hating them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    new ltq... old energy regen rate issue.

anyone else annoyed by the 1:06 regen time? guess they figure it just means more cash in their pockets, so why fix it.
    Of course we're annoyed. We paid extra so that we could be gipped on 19% of the energy we're supposed to have while those that didn't pay regen faster than us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Also, partly because it's not the same company. Formerly was Funzio, who got bought out by Gree. A lot of the complaints started after that time around 10 months ago. Such as the complaints about money purchases being devalued, or not honored - like with the now two week old energy issue being discussed here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    so am i the only one on here who hasnt gotten it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We know that Halloween is the best holiday out of the year, and is way too awesome to be contained in a single day. Or week. Or month.

And that's why we're releasing one final Halloween-themed LTQ in the first week of November: to wring those last bits of scary, candy-flavored awesome out in the form of a Limited Time Quest. Enjoy, everyone.

PS: We'll see if we can get the prize list up shortly.
    So when exactly is "shortly" in GREE time?

I don't play for 'the games' any more. I play for the friends I've made. The games are beginning to (well, have been on a long road to) suck. But friends are ... friends.

Post Count
    Recently as you are all aware, many people have noticed their stats have dropped and items missing from their inventories. A syndicate member has recently noticed that along with the reduction in stats and items some of his LTQ items from this LTQ have been removed.

So if you are planning on doing this LTQ I strongly advise you to take screenshots of both your stats and the item pop up screen so you can make sure both are being accounted for correctly.

In the meantime I will be passing this LTQ until Gree gets their act together.

That is all.