question for the higher ranked guilds

Do any of the higher ranked guilds Top 10 ( is who this is aimed at ) with sister guilds it groups of guilds bring up a member here and there to improve there sisters guilds gear and war position? I will use beast mode god and beast mode demigods for my example ( sorry if you don't approve you were off the top of my head.)

Beast mode god does top 10 the next war and they have a member that has 6 epics . Do they roll him back to demigods for the next war to bring a demigod high war point earner in for the next war to improve there sister guilds possible future war results.( of course they would swap back later after war ends.

Sorry if this seems like meaningless banter j was just curious if it actually happen in the top guilds and associations.
    Irishammer
    Guild : looking for guild
    Lvl :100+
    Maxxed:$wampstone+/$G+/SS+/Big 4+
    Leveling: Blaze borne/Behemoth +/krampus +

Quote Originally Posted by irishammer View Post
    Do any of the higher ranked guilds Top 10 ( is who this is aimed at ) with sister guilds it groups of guilds bring up a member here and there to improve there sisters guilds gear and war position? I will use beast mode god and beast mode demigods for my example ( sorry if you don't approve you were off the top of my head.)

Beast mode god does top 10 the next war and they have a member that has 6 epics . Do they roll him back to demigods for the next war to bring a demigod high war point earner in for the next war to improve there sister guilds possible future war results.( of course they would swap back later after war ends.

Sorry if this seems like meaningless banter j was just curious if it actually happen in the top guilds and associations.
    Yes they do.

They do, but it mostly depends on how much each player is spending and whether the person from the sister guild has earned it or not. Often they will evenly distribute strong players between their two or three guilds as needed, but say they want to take top 5 without question, then they may move all the top spenders to the main guild.
    IGN: Isuma
    Guild: Majestic Legion
    Alliance: 3D
    Line ID: nmk329
    Majestic for life!

What we do is when we get a recuit that needs some work we send them to demigods. Example if your armor needs lvls or you dont pull point minimum. We offer you the opinion of going to demigod before the boot. We use it as a building ground for players.
    Guild Champion of Beastmode Gods

War of the Wicked #9
    War of the Damned #4

Currently Maxing: Northerner Battlegear
    Maxed:Beastmaster Battlegear+, Blazeborne Vanguard, Maelstorm Irons, Soulshard Necromantle

Demigods is intended to make it into the top 25 soon.

The hard part is getting the guild levelled. They have many good members with epics in Demigods now and it will continue to grow.

The intention is to bring up members from Demigods to get epics later when losing a member wont cripple their war effort.

So yes and no..

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

I created the rainbow coalition for this. To help get free players an epic+, & let spenders take breaks into the smaller guilds. Should have 3-4 Rainbow guilds in Top 10 next war.

So are you still recruting men for the rainbow guilds? cause I am looking for a new guild.
    I am not a gem spender sorry but I am an active player. Lvl 99 got moontide, blazeborn and 2x Guardian's battlegear.

My guild is a top ten guild known as penial erectorus we have yet to use this simply because we would rather give than receive we have made all of our 10 or so guilds better but are now looking for a feeder guild as we now want to receive lol but this is something many use as a strategy but in terms of my guild we didn't use it till hopefully recently so it is possible to do good without this (:

Quote Originally Posted by stabilizations View Post
    My guild is a top ten guild known as penial erectorus we have yet to use this simply because we would rather give than receive
    Oh my, I bet the conversations about what to name the "receiving" feeder guild are getting crazy.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    Oh my, I bet the conversations about what to name the "receiving" feeder guild are getting crazy.
    Eeewww. Did you really have to point that out? Lol
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)