Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Also I can't use it. I'm on level 56, his attack is 1933, but the spreadsheet has a "?" after the number, and it won't calculate. I'm assuming it's because the value isn't verified. I'm verifying it now, level 56 is 1933 attack.
    Thanks so much for that! currently the spreadsheet is based on lvl 100+. it is one of the weakness.

Can you tell me the armor you are using, attack and element? and the epic boss level?
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

Sweet, looks good Oyster.

I made something with the similar purpose some time ago:
    Epic boss battle calculator

You might have already seen it, but if not it might give you something to compare too and get idea what and what not to do

Happy hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    Thanks so much for that! currently the spreadsheet is based on lvl 100+. it is one of the weakness.

Can you tell me the armor you are using, attack and element? and the epic boss level?
    oops, never mind for that. I've changed the ? so it'll calculate properly. I thought you were mentioning lvl 56 on your knights lvl.
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are your level 50+?
    • We want you!

Quote Originally Posted by Meepo View Post
    You should just get any forumers willing to help to count the number of attacks, misses and crits each time they battle the EB. I was planning to count mine but I forgot this time since I woke up in the middle of the night to fight it.

How do special attacks work? Does the boss have a special attack bar similar to ours?
    The boss does seem to have a special attack meter that fills with 4 hits, but like our knights, can also pull a special hit, or a miss, out of the bag at random. The boss will always special if on low HP and you're coming back for a second go.
    I used to calculate carefully for each boss using a spreadsheet, but these days I just have a feel for when I need to add or change a knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    The boss does seem to have a special attack meter that fills with 4 hits, but like our knights, can also pull a special hit, or a miss, out of the bag at random. The boss will always special if on low HP and you're coming back for a second go.
    I used to calculate carefully for each boss using a spreadsheet, but these days I just have a feel for when I need to add or change a knight.
    Ditto. I have a set rotation I use, based on total power, where I just upgrade to the next when one doesn't seem enough for next go:

Just main
    Minion and Main
    Main and Friend
    Minion/Minion/Main
    Minion/Main/Friend
    Main/Friend/Friend
    Minion/Minion/Main/Friend
    Minion/Main/Friend/Friend
    Minion/Minion/Main/Friend/Friend

I haven't had to split attacks in a long time, so I don't know where I'd weigh in 5/2 or 3/4.

Also: Epic Boss at level 57 stats: 1959/660

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    that's interesting to know. I'm working on the updated version to include critical, misses. It is still very limited, but hopefully it'll give a good image on how the battle would go.

what spreadsheet did you used to calculate?
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are your level 50+?
    • We want you!

I built a webapp that does something to this effect as well. But hopefully a bit more friendly than a spreadsheet.

http://www.uzrbin.com/sim.html

Quote Originally Posted by phenom_ View Post
    I built a webapp that does something to this effect as well. But hopefully a bit more friendly than a spreadsheet.

http://www.uzrbin.com/sim.html
    That looks really good!. your javascript skills sir, are off the chart .
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are your level 50+?
    • We want you!

Much obliged. I think the damage is a bit off for lvl < 100. And I've been meaning to get around to adding crits and misses too, if anyone has any idea what the percentages are like on those I'd love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by phenom_ View Post
    Much obliged. I think the damage is a bit off for lvl < 100. And I've been meaning to get around to adding crits and misses too, if anyone has any idea what the percentages are like on those I'd love to know.
    Same with my calculations. I was actually thinking of creating another one similar for normal battle. But it seems you've already done it .
    I've just finished the V2 with more data and suggestions from other forum members here.

Added critical, misses, and actually managed to create a simulation.
    Epic Boss Simulator V2

Changes are:
    • Rounded up / down damage
    • 7% chance of misses
    • 20% chance of critical (both knights and boss)
    • Added Knights level, which links to their health
    • Knights critical damage every 4 turns
    • Random simulation generator (Press Ctrl - R)
    • Added final result of knights and boss status
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are your level 50+?
    • We want you!

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    Same with my calculations. I was actually thinking of creating another one similar for normal battle. But it seems you've already done it .
    I've just finished the V2 with more data and suggestions from other forum members here.

Added critical, misses, and actually managed to create a simulation.
    Epic Boss Simulator V2

Changes are:
    • Rounded up / down damage
    • 7% chance of misses
    • 20% chance of critical (both knights and boss)
    • Added Knights level, which links to their health
    • Knights critical damage every 4 turns
    • Random simulation generator (Press Ctrl - R)
    • Added final result of knights and boss status
    looks good maybe make an option on 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th to turn it off.. so you can see on lvl 20 if you can make it with 1knight or you need 2? and also calc. the 0/25/50/75/100% dmg bonus by adding them
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    looks good maybe make an option on 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th to turn it off.. so you can see on lvl 20 if you can make it with 1knight or you need 2? and also calc. the 0/25/50/75/100% dmg bonus by adding them
    Thanks for noticing that!

Just fixed it.
    Enter 0 for attack and defense. It'll means that the knights is not being used.
    Same as knight 4 and 5. enter 0 health for knight 4 and 5 as well.

It is actually already taking into account the 0, 25, 50, 75 and 100% addition damage depending on the knight.
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are your level 50+?
    • We want you!

Does this spreadsheet work for minions too? Also, right now, we have no idea what the percentages are for criticals and misses? Are they totally random or linked somehow to attack, defence or whatever stats we might have missed out?
    Michael Chan
    DN StMichael, WBB-YWQ-BXZ
    Commander, Dark Nights
    http://www.senseimichael.com

Quote Originally Posted by StMichael View Post
    Does this spreadsheet work for minions too? Also, right now, we have no idea what the percentages are for criticals and misses? Are they totally random or linked somehow to attack, defence or whatever stats we might have missed out?
    Currently it's specifically geared only for the epic bosses (I'm assuming you mean by minions are the enemies in pve levels?). Current spreadsheet uses 7% chance of miss and 20% chance of critical. Knights critical uses 20% chance, also does critical once after every 4 rounds. I don't know if there is any link to stats. It's a good question though.
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are your level 50+?
    • We want you!

You are making great progress with this spreadsheet. Where did you get the 7% miss and 20% crit assumptions from?
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...