Stuck in no guild land

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuck in no guild land

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Stuck in no guild land

after jumping around for the raid boss event I went to go home to my guild and cant get back in. In fact i can not get in any guilds at all. When i send a request to join everyone gets a message saying I am already in another guild even though I am sitting out in the cold. Once I saw the problem i tried applying to a bunch of guilds and cant get in anywhere.

MOC, I sent you a request as you guys seem the most active on here, try to accept Tris and see if it works. Maybe you guys have a suggestion on how i can fix this problem Thanks!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    have you been able to rejoin yet? I have a member that shows a list of another guilds members but he cant leave or join any guild.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No, I am still stuck in no mans land. I tested it and created my own guild, but I still can not join any other guilds.

Lurker
    Post Count
    One of our guild mates has the same issue, we cannot see him, but his screen shows he is in our guild, I heard there are others..

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have the exact same problem with one of my games. When I press the guild button, I get a little info. I can see members, I can see applicants. I am not on the member list. There is no chat button. I can't leave the guild. My guild mates can't see me. My chalices showed on the guild quest under ex-guild member. When I got another chalice, that number went up. The guild completed the chalice quest, but I didn't get the last 3 units. I got the first 2 units before I tried to change guilds.
    I sent in a ticket with screen shots, but did not get any response other than we are very busy......
    I asked for the last 3 chalice units.
    Gree....are you listening? This is obviously another system bug. Please respond and help!
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 11-04-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Sorry, tried to accept you but I, too, got the message you are "already in another guild." Hope you sent a ticket in and it gets fixed ASAP.

All your manor are belong to us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I have the exact same problem with one of my games. When I press the guild button, I get a little info. I can see members, I can see applicants. I am not on the member list. There is no chat button. I can't leave the guild. My guild mates can't see me. My chalices showed on the guild quest under ex-guild member. When I got another chalice, that number went up. The guild completed the chalice quest, but I didn't get the last 3 units. I got the first 2 units before I tried to change guilds.
    I sent in a ticket with screen shoys, but did not age any response other than we are very busy......
    I asked for the last 3 chalice units.
    Gree....are you listening? This is obviously another system bug. Please respond and help!
    this is exactly what his shows.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree, please help, its very cold out here. Ticket# 1073544

Banned
    Post Count
    Tris, let us know if you ever want to apply for real. I hopw GREE get's it fixed for you, sorry we couldn't help.

Banned
    Post Count

Stuck in no guilds land

Dear Sirius, this seem to only take place after the server update ... The game still seems glitchy as hell... . the "QUIT guild " option seems broken... Please look into it now for the guild wars are coming! My case (request #1069243)

Another thing about it is, I am missing all the guild drops for the guild quest! Where's that chalice wyrm and the chalice dragon 20percent stats boost you are hiding!

Banned
    Post Count
    It's time to start your own guild for the moment.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I tried to start my own guild, but I was told I had to leave my current guild first. Which I am unable to do.
    Ticket 1073626
    Purple Squirrel

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok....that sucks. Gree help this guy.

Post Count
    We have a member who is locked out as well.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

A guild mate of mine is also stuck in guild limbo. She can see limited info about the guild, her chalice registers in guild count but under the name Ex-Guild Member. She can't create, leave or join any guild. Gree, if you are listening, she has been a regular paying customer for a very long time. If you don't fix this soon, you are going to lose this good customer!!! If she quits this game, a bunch of us paying customers will follow suit!!! PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!

Ticket #1071767.