Chalice Box Event Problem - 20% Magic Boost Not Added! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chalice Box Event Problem - 20% Magic Boost Not Added!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

ummmmm

Our guild has a current limit of 38 members, so how are we supposed to get 450 chalices? it looks like the chances of getting them are better than normal since all of you got 10 chalices but most of my guild struggles to get any of them. If we all got ten each and we don't guild jump because Gree frowns on that and we like to be an honorable by the book guild how are we supposed to get this guild quest?

-Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-

Lurker
    Post Count
    When can we expect this "data deploy" to deploy its data??? I spent quite a bit of money so that I could have this bonus for the upcoming war.

Post Count
    I hope to get the boost before war starts ...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KenjoMegi1 View Post
    Our guild has a current limit of 38 members, so how are we supposed to get 450 chalices? it looks like the chances of getting them are better than normal since all of you got 10 chalices but most of my guild struggles to get any of them. If we all got ten each and we don't guild jump because Gree frowns on that and we like to be an honorable by the book guild how are we supposed to get this guild quest?

-Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-
    Where is it said that Gree-d frowns on jumping?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Wink

Well I think this is a good sign, but the fact that they didn't spell the company name correctly is scary.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio NL1 View Post
    When can we expect this "data deploy" to deploy its data??? I spent quite a bit of money so that I could have this bonus for the upcoming war.
    It appears that the "data deploy" may have, in fact, been deployed a short time ago, as my attack just increased by 300k. The unit, however, still does not appear in my inventory of bonuses.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Lurker
    Post Count

Jumping?

We've been looking for guilds to share chalices with...

Who all is jumping around? We've done this in the past but I have not seen any doing it right now.

Should you like to you can drop off in TWD 157976926 and leave a message and we will return the favor.

Jacob

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's entirely fixed now. The Spirit of the Chalice ought to be in your inventory of individual bonuses now.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Got the bonus, tks
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @Ryikk,
    That's the same employee refusing to transfer our games! no wonder she won't help us! She doesn't know who she's working for.
    Walking Dreads: 513 101 799
    Miranda: 855-894-318

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi all,

I have gotten the bonus reflected in my individual bonus section. However, my attack stats did not increase as expected. Anyone facing the same issue? Will be putting up a ticket but wanted to know if this is isolated, and just to share my encounter.
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    Hi all,

I have gotten the bonus reflected in my individual bonus section. However, my attack stats did not increase as expected. Anyone facing the same issue? Will be putting up a ticket but wanted to know if this is isolated, and just to share my encounter.
    I'm having the same issue... Only the sentence added not the actual boost

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks. Probably not right to say this but good to know I aren't alone. Ticket time .....

Quote Originally Posted by Zee985 View Post
    I'm having the same issue... Only the sentence added not the actual boost
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Cree does do a hell of a job with LED lighting though. I am sure they would be mad too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    It appears that the "data deploy" may have, in fact, been deployed a short time ago, as my attack just increased by 300k. The unit, however, still does not appear in my inventory of bonuses.
    Could it be like this guy says, that your stats had already increased and all you were missing was the wording in your bonus unit category? I mean, people have so many bonuses for this and for that now a days, how would you even be able to calculate that you were missing one?