Chalice Box Event Problem - 20% Magic Boost Not Added! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Chalice Box Event Problem - 20% Magic Boost Not Added!

Post Count
    Another thread where GREE has left things unresolved.....I am shocked.....once again proving they do not care about their players

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    Another thread where GREE has left things unresolved.....I am shocked.....once again proving they do not care about their players
    Shocked..hehe. we all know nothing was going to be done like the illigitament 60 member guilds....just wait until it all goes away...this is why most leave and as for their "Representatives" it would be nice to see them on hear a bit more regular so we know whats going on when we spend our money. Like some input on whats going on here !
    There are still a lot including myself where this is still outstanding.....but reading all the posts it seems due to share drops and loosing 5B you or your staff have no clue on what to do, this is appauling .
    Needless to say i think that if most go the way of King Ben then you dont have to worry...this is a sad end to an issue that should never have been put in such duress !
    bottom line ....fix Gree's stuff ups and let us know whats going on.....rememeber we are on THIS side of the fence not yours