Want to get the final prize for the Raid Boss LTQ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Want to get the final prize for the Raid Boss LTQ?

  1. #1
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    1,060

    Want to get the final prize for the Raid Boss LTQ?

    Come join CCKkillers, you must have gold ready to defeat the boss. Must have 1.5m stats or greater, and have at least 500 gold to beat the bosses.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

  2. #2
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    908
    i spent you a pm

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor real badman's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    UnderWorld
    Post Count
    187
    I expected you to know this. But.. wrong forum.
    RETIRED. BAN THIS FORUM ACCOUNT PLEASE.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    159
    Yes, wrong forum. In fact just dont even make the thread because the trolls told you not to.

    /sarcasm

  5. #5
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by (BF) Tuna View Post
    Yes, wrong forum. In fact just dont even make the thread because the trolls told you not to.

    /sarcasm
    Still upset about trolls I see, smh.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    159
    I am 100% apathetic as to what occurs on this forum, and in CC. Just found it ironic that the ppl complaining about misplaced threads bump those same threads. Repeatedly no less. I see GREE logic is wearing off on you.

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by (BF) Tuna View Post
    I am 100% apathetic as to what occurs on this forum, and in CC. Just found it ironic that the ppl complaining about misplaced threads bump those same threads. Repeatedly no less. I see GREE logic is wearing off on you.
    The people are not complaining, they are helping those who do not know that they shouldn't be posting recruitment threads in this forum. And you say you're "apathetic" but all you do is talk/complain about these people who are just trying to help, but what are you doing on the forum... Nothing productive.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    159
    You seem to have a misconstrued definition of the word "help"

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by (BF) Tuna View Post
    You seem to have a misconstrued definition of the word "help"
    As you do "apathetic"

  10. #10
    Banned
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    159
    Not really. Just because I've responded to a thread doesn't mean I'm not apathetic.

    Whereas, trying to be helpful by telling someone "you're doing it wrong" when, realistically it doesn't matter how they've done it or where it got put... well that's just kind of an oxymoron.

  11. #11
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by (BF) Tuna View Post
    Not really. Just because I've responded to a thread doesn't mean I'm not apathetic.

    Whereas, trying to be helpful by telling someone "you're doing it wrong" when, realistically it doesn't matter how they've done it or where it got put... well that's just kind of an oxymoron.
    I'll leave it at this and say everything you just said in that post was completely incorrect but good job on trying.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    I'll leave it at this and say everything you just said in that post was completely incorrect but good job on trying.
    CAUTION: GREEtard at work

  13. #13
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Quote Originally Posted by (BF) Tuna View Post
    Just because I've responded to a thread doesn't mean I'm not apathetic.
    Triple negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran Molly's Voice's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    pwning the haters.
    Post Count
    651

    Wanna get down with the (MoM)s?

    The new Molly Maguires (MoM) would be interested in helping lesser syndicates reach their goals. The only thing we will require is 3 officer positions and that your syndicate be no less than a top 250. Let me know if you and your syndicate are interested in joining the new order of crime city. Together, we will topple the elite and silence the haters. You thought SAS had a lot of syndicates? Wait til you see what we've got planned........





    Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

    Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Triple negative.
    May be too tricky for some

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •